Girls who broke your heart thread

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I"ll give the meditation a shot, because being completely exhauted only net"d me 4 hours. I feel like shit and it"s going to be a long day. It sucks, but I know I"m not completely over her. I don"t think I will be until she gets back state side in 5 or so months and I can give her her stuff etc. I have had a 5 year thing with this chick, she isn"t going to pop out of my head in less than a standard work week. I do feel better about everything though, more so that I have been in awhile. I have a hook up lined up, I just have to wait for the girl to come back to Missouri again. She"s a girl I went to HS with who use to have me friend zoned/on the hook pretty hard. She ran off and married her older military bf who was never around back then and is divorcing him now. She is damn hot and unfortunately I"ve turned her down twice now because I have had this relationship going on. She is due back in town sometime in April or so, should give me enough time to clear my head and be into it.

And I definitely have lost my appetite. I literally just ate half of one pop tart and I"m done. It may be for the best, I do need to lose some weight, especially if I"m going to be tail hunting again. My lowest weight was 240 after I hit almost 400 when I dropped out of college. Went through a 9 month long depression where I didn"t work, didn"t do anything, but play EQ2 and feel sad for myself. It was reading the exercise thread on this forum that kind of got me inspired. Got a puts job stocking groceries not far from my house and less than a year later I had lost 140lbs. I have some lulz pics I took for my guild when I was still fat I should post before and after pics. And whats up with the gall bladder thing, I"ve never heard of that, will have to look it up. I"ve dropped 10lbs and am sitting at 255 this morning pre shit, so I know I"m losing weight, I usually only fluctuate a few pounds most days.

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Yo-yo dieting (losing weight, gaining weight, repeat cycle) can ruin a gallbladder. Same with crash diets. Basically it has to do with cholesterol getting released into bile which forms crystals and leads to gallstones. Both my grandmother and aunt had to have their gallbladders taken out because of this.

If you"re going to lose weight, plan to do it gradually. Last I read, losing 1-2 lbs per week is a safe amount.

Seths_foh

shitlord
Rhanin said:
I"ll give the meditation a shot, because being completely exhauted only net"d me 4 hours. I feel like shit and it"s going to be a long day. It sucks, but I know I"m not completely over her. I don"t think I will be until she gets back state side in 5 or so months and I can give her her stuff etc. I have had a 5 year thing with this chick, she isn"t going to pop out of my head in less than a standard work week. I do feel better about everything though, more so that I have been in awhile. I have a hook up lined up, I just have to wait for the girl to come back to Missouri again. She"s a girl I went to HS with who use to have me friend zoned/on the hook pretty hard. She ran off and married her older military bf who was never around back then and is divorcing him now. She is damn hot and unfortunately I"ve turned her down twice now because I have had this relationship going on. She is due back in town sometime in April or so, should give me enough time to clear my head and be into it.

And I definitely have lost my appetite. I literally just ate half of one pop tart and I"m done. It may be for the best, I do need to lose some weight, especially if I"m going to be tail hunting again. My lowest weight was 240 after I hit almost 400 when I dropped out of college. Went through a 9 month long depression where I didn"t work, didn"t do anything, but play EQ2 and feel sad for myself. It was reading the exercise thread on this forum that kind of got me inspired. Got a puts job stocking groceries not far from my house and less than a year later I had lost 140lbs. I have some lulz pics I took for my guild when I was still fat I should post before and after pics. And whats up with the gall bladder thing, I"ve never heard of that, will have to look it up. I"ve dropped 10lbs and am sitting at 255 this morning pre shit, so I know I"m losing weight, I usually only fluctuate a few pounds most days.
Took me a long time before I was able to sleep. It was compounded by working with her every day after that. But I didn"t sleep in our old bed for weeks, and just ended up crashing on the couch with the TV on low volume. It helped to have the white noise to drown out the mental images and the mind chatter.

Honestly though?

There isn"t a whole lot that is going to do much good except Time, and that isn"t exactly something you can rush. Just try and take it moment to moment, and do whatever you can to distract yourself when your mind starts wandering.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Rhanin said:

smoke a bowl

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Rhanin said:

smoke a bowl or take xanax but that shit can make you dependent if you take too much

buuuuut if you have an eating problem its a double edged sword cause smoking will give you munchies and if you cant resist.. gg. you dont need to get high though, just a couple hits and you"ll feel relaxed/tired.

gj on keeping busy and all that physical shit, im sure it helps. i know that feeling, some people can just brush it off, and im good at procrastinating on things but when comes to having shit from my ex and not being able to give it back until x time that shit bugs the hell out of me too.

while you"re losing weight you should start changing your eating habits and eat healthier, so you keep the weight off when you"re out of this slump. a cheat day a week isnt going to hurt, and get into the gym. losing weight and getting some muscle will help your self esteem a lot (and depression)

EQ2? my father still plays that, raids it. I thought it"d be goner after the f2p model but appears not

gg double post when i only hit edit?

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
After this weekend I got the text "Go get yourself checked."

Not exactly what I wanted to hear from a woman I never wanted to talk to again.

Seths_foh

shitlord
Grayson Carlyle said:
After this weekend I got the text "Go get yourself checked."

Not exactly what I wanted to hear from a woman I never wanted to talk to again.
Text her back that you have AIDS, then sit back with a bowl of popcorn and watch the show.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Seths said:
Text her back that you have AIDS, then sit back with a bowl of popcorn and watch the show.
Lean your pathology man. Would be to early to have aids he would just be HIV+

Seths_foh

shitlord
Blazin said:
Lean your pathology man. Would be to early to have aids he would just be HIV+
Point. He could just casually tell her he"s known about his disease for a while now, but didn"t think to bring it up until now? Or just pick some other random STD and go with that. Either way it"s only funny if you"re actually in the clear so maybe wait until you"ve actually been tested for shit first.

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
Yes, that thought has crossed my mind. If I do prank it (and I might not even bother ever telling her I"m clean), it"ll be after I find out I"m clean.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I know that it isn"t really the appropriate thread for it but the "are guys onlt as faithful thread" is long gone... so i"ll post on this relevant derailment.

Last week, my stepfather, who cheated on my mom and gave her AIDS (found out about a year ago after she was hospitalized for over a month with a compromised immune system with essentially the common cold), affirmed my belief that all men other than myself are terrible human beings by leaving my mom to be with the woman he cheated on (They are both HIV+ so at least I"m consoled by the fact they"re both going to die).

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Antarius said:
I know that it isn"t really the appropriate thread for it but the "are guys onlt as faithful thread" is long gone... so i"ll post on this relevant derailment.

Last week, my stepfather, who cheated on my mom and gave her AIDS (found out about a year ago after she was hospitalized for over a month with a compromised immune system with essentially the common cold), affirmed my belief that all men other than myself are terrible human beings by leaving my mom to be with the woman he cheated on (They are both HIV+ so at least I"m consoled by the fact they"re both going to die).
That sucks. The cheating is one thing but HIV wow ... that really sucks!

Regarding the all men comment, I pretty confident I am stand up guy/father/husband. What some dude on a forum"s step father did really does not reflect on me or other males for that matter.

EDIT: That last sentence probably needs a grammar check, but fuck it I am working.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Antarius said:

the chances of a man contracting HIV from vaginal sex are astronomically low. your stepdad is either a faggot or a heroin junkie.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
the chances of a man contracting HIV from vaginal sex are astronomically low. your stepdad is either a faggot or a heroin junkie.
Furthermore, the odds of a woman contracting HIV from vaginal sex with a man are also pretty low. Good chance your mom was taking it in the ass, broseph.

Couldntbe_foh

shitlord
Awlbiste said:
Yo-yo dieting (losing weight, gaining weight, repeat cycle) can ruin a gallbladder. Same with crash diets. Basically it has to do with cholesterol getting released into bile which forms crystals and leads to gallstones. Both my grandmother and aunt had to have their gallbladders taken out because of this.

If you"re going to lose weight, plan to do it gradually. Last I read, losing 1-2 lbs per week is a safe amount.
The liver produces bile which is stored in the gallbldder. Your body uses bile to help it digest fats. When you eat a fatty meal, the gall bldder pumps out some of the stored bile to help digestion. The more fatty foods you eat the more bile your liver makes, but it gets used up.
If you reduce your fat intake dramatically, your gall bladder pumps out less bile. The now static bile eventually thickens, and stones crystallizes out of this now concentrated bile, resulting in gallstones.
The quoted information is sound with this additional caveat. The dietary change in your weight loss program should also invove a gradual reduction over a reasonsble time period of the amount of your daily fat intake. This will reduce the likelihood of a large amount of static bile sitting and thickening in the gall bladder.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
also if some piece of shit gave my mother HIV i would have no problem ending his life, no matter what the consequences.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
also if some piece of shit gave my mother HIV i would have no problem ending his life, no matter what the consequences.
Gotta let them know how you roll.

BRTky.jpg

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Antarius said:

Damn man, I was reading a few of the posts above about to reply laughing my ass off then got to that. That stinks man, good luck to you all through everything.