Girls who broke your heart thread

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ser Kegkilla said:
the chances of a man contracting HIV from vaginal sex are astronomically low. your stepdad is either a faggot or a heroin junkie.
Damn...then I got to this and started laughing again...haha.

CnCGOD_foh

shitlord
Couldntbe said:
The liver produces bile which is stored in the gallbldder. Your body uses bile to help it digest fats. When you eat a fatty meal, the gall bldder pumps out some of the stored bile to help digestion. The more fatty foods you eat the more bile your liver makes, but it gets used up.
If you reduce your fat intake dramatically, your gall bladder pumps out less bile. The now static bile eventually thickens, and stones crystallizes out of this now concentrated bile, resulting in gallstones.
The quoted information is sound with this additional caveat. The dietary change in your weight loss program should also invove a gradual reduction over a reasonsble time period of the amount of your daily fat intake. This will reduce the likelihood of a large amount of static bile sitting and thickening in the gall bladder.
Even gradual weight loss (1-2 lbs a week) can get ya. Mine went apeshit about 6 months into my weight loss and had to be removed, not really that big a deal tho was back to normal the next week and felt better than I had in a long time within 2.

W

Wrathcaster

CnCGOD said:
Even gradual weight loss (1-2 lbs a week) can get ya. Mine went apeshit about 6 months into my weight loss and had to be removed, not really that big a deal tho was back to normal the next week and felt better than I had in a long time within 2.
Either you guys have terrible ass bodies or I am a superhuman. I lose 10-15 lbs in a 1-2 week span every Thanksgiving and Christmas after I leave the fam"s to go back to school. Never had gallbladder problems, ever.

Vinen

God is dead
Wrathcaster said:
Either you guys have terrible ass bodies or I am a superhuman. I lose 10-15 lbs in a 1-2 week span every Thanksgiving and Christmas after I leave the fam"s to go back to school. Never had gallbladder problems, ever.
Thats just a 10 pound shit. Not actual body-mass

Couldntbe_foh

shitlord
It is the rate of, and amount of, fat intake that disrupts the normal biliary flow and gallbladder emptying. This subsequently contributes to stone formation, and affects stone retention in the gallbladder.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Couldntbe said:
It is the rate of, and amount of, fat intake that disrupts the normal biliary flow and gallbladder emptying. This subsequently contributes to stone formation, and affects stone retention in the gallbladder.
Further proof that you should cut out refined sugars and shitty fats rather than good grass-fed/organic animal fats and avoid the fad dieting shit.

Six months into my new quasi-paleo lifestyle (gots to have my legumes, Wakandan) and I"ve gone from complete fatass to tubby fatass. Lost ~75lbs so far. No complications. Should probably go get a checkup/some bloodwork, though, just in case my new healthy lifestyle is killing me.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So...a story: About 2-3 months ago this chick I used to work with(she still works there)friend requests me on FB. I know who she is and it was kind out of left field, but since I have a lot of former co-workers as friends/acquaintances, I didn"t think much of it and accept. She ends up "liking" and commenting on a lot of my status updates and finally messages me one day saying "hey, what"s your number so I can drunk text you some day?" Pretty obvious at this point that she"s interested, but she isn"t very attractive. If she lost about 40 pounds, she"d probably be a solid 6, maybe a 7 all cleaned up. Problem is, she has a lot of really "bad" tattoos, including one above her tits that is hideous.

So, like a retard, I go ahead and give her my number. We get to texting, and it"s obvious that she"swayinto me. She sends me texts saying she thinks I"m a "pretty hot sex fantasy" and on one occasion she tells me "not to get weirded out, but she masturbated to one of my facebook pictures." The shitty thing is, I"m leading her on the whole time, knowing full well I"m never going to sleep with her. She"s cool as hell. Great personality, likes video games, sports, great sense of humor, etc. I just can"t get over the "looks" factor.

So today, she posts the following as a status update:
"How can you not realize that she"s awesome and into you!! Some people can be so fucking shallow. Or too stupid to realize they have someone amazing right in front if their face. How disappointing"
Now, obviously it"s a total fish attempt, which I don"t bite on at all, but I really hate this double-standard women have with the "friend zone." When men "friend zone" a girl it"s an outrage and the man is too stupid, blind, etc. to see what he could have! But when a girl "friend zones" a guy? Well..it"s because she doesn"t want to ruin what they have! Their friendship is too important to her and if that isn"t good enough for him, too bad!

So, at this point I feel like I should just be like "Look, it"s friendship or nothing, hoe!" But at the same time, I feel such vindication for all the bullshit "stringing along" women have done to me in the past and feel like I should keep up the charade as long as possible. Then there"s yet another part of me that says "Fuck it, there"s worse things than dating a pretty cool chick that has everything but looks going for her."

Help me FoH, you"re my only hope!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
so are you gonna post your facebook pic so the rest of us can masturbate to it or are you just gonna be a dick about it?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Kirun said:
Then there"s yet another part of me that says "Fuck it, there"s worse things than dating a pretty cool chick that has everything but looks going for her."
sounds like you kind of like this fatty.... a bit of a heffer hunter i see. judging by her obnoxious grade school level status update, she"s got more issues than her looks, in fact she"s probably a pretty awful person all around.

let"s be realistic about this though; you clearly have nothing better coming your way. just go for it, you can keep the fat girl titties to yourself, just let us know when the wedding is.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
also is it safe to say you"re a fatty yourself? fatties tend to gravitate towards each other, due to being the size of planets, centripetal motion and what not.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
judging by her obnoxious grade school level status update, she"s got more issues than her looks, in fact she"s probably a pretty awful person all around.
Yeah, that"s kind of the direction I"m heading after reading it again.

so are you gonna post your facebook pic so the rest of us can masturbate to it or are you just gonna be a dick about it?
If this forum wouldn"t have everything down to the rough circumference of my sphincter 0.5 seconds after posting it, I"d probably do so.

Seths_foh

shitlord
This...
Kirun said:
If she lost about 40 pounds
This...
Kirun said:
she"d probably be a solid 6, maybe a 7 all cleaned up.
and this...
Kirun said:
she has a lot of really "bad" tattoos, including one above her tits that is hideous.
And you have to ask what to do? You sir are no Ahab.

On a serious note, 40 pounds is not really a small number, and saying that even after that monumental achievement she would only reach a 6 or 7 status? Then you take into account she seems overly obsessive and stalkerish, and has terrible chest tattoo"s in a place that is very difficult for women to hide. You really should stay away.

If you"re not attracted to someone it"s not going to last anyways as a romantic relationship so you might as well stay friends if she"s cool enough to hang out with.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Seths said:
On a serious note, 40 pounds is not really a small number, and saying that even after that monumental achievement she would only reach a 6 or 7 status? Then you take into account she seems overly obsessive and stalkerish, and has terrible chest tattoo"s in a place that is very difficult for women to hide. You really should stay away.

If you"re not attracted to someone it"s not going to last anyways as a romantic relationship so you might as well stay friends if she"s cool enough to hang out with.
All of this is truth. Not really sure what I"m thinking. I guess it"s just weird when a girl has a personality that isn"t completely vapid. Potential disaster averted. Much thanks, bros. No homo.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You admitted to leading her on. Hopefully the hole you"ve dug is large enough for both of you, else you"ll suffocate or something

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
FAT BITCHES NEED LOVE TO CRAIG

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kUb_lxbcO7Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
cram it fatso

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qm61svN4U5g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>