Girls who broke your heart thread

trex

Queen Bee
In Portland club promoters are really just a joke in general because the night life kind of sucks here. It happens to me all the time (and not just me, these peeps have like 3,000 friends) that some random and very metro looking guy will request to be my friend on Facebook and then invite me to a new "club" every weekend with event titles like "PLAYGROUND FRIDAY AT THE DIRTY" or "BACARDI GRAS THIS TUESDAY AT SPALSHBAR!!!!!!!!!!!" or even "DJ KOLOS B-DAY THIS SATURDAY GIRLS BE GETTIN WET & WILD AT THE SPIN BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Anyway, these parties are the tackiest things ever thought up by mankind so naturally I would never go, but I still get entertainment watching these club promoters on the fb. Usually they are SERIOUS pretty boys that dress in obnoxiously expensive looking clothes with the hair cuts and the gel and the icy watches, right? Well lately this one has been coming up on my newsfeed being tagged in all of these pictures with old friends, frienemies, whores I knew freshman year, etc., etc.

This one is too good not to share. Enjoy.

trex

Queen Bee
these girls are serious heart breakers. I only chose 10 of my favorites, but there are pics of him with 100"s of different girls, some of them SO hot and some of them serious dogs, but he is making the same face in every single pic.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I wonder how long it will last.

1 infraction puts him back into RRP

trex

Queen Bee
^ Lolz.

Dr. Rexmussen says he has hypothyroidism and an enlarged thyroid gland mixxxed with neck fat = #drama. Maybe a real doctor would have a better diagnosis though.

Personally I would spend my money on neck/chin lipo before I was buying dranks for all of these girls that aren"t into me. This one really hurts my heart. Poor guy.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
The most ridiculous thing about that dude is that he"s probably nailed some of those chicks, simply because he"s apparently got some sort of "in" with the clubs.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Well you know what they say they about guys who have colossal chins, right?