Girls who broke your heart thread

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
He is also "DTR"ing... next he is gonna be all DHV and NEGGING before he finishes sarging for the night..

To top it all off he finishes the night with FHK (foreheadkisses).

Any reason you felt like defining the relationship and attempting to plan sex... like hey thursday night pencil me in from 6:18 - 6:30...

Stratos_foh

shitlord
aamina give us the scene and dialog for when you DTR"d with this girl. It sounds really direct to me. and if it"s direct, that sounds like a bad move in the long term, no matter how well the conversation goes in the short term.

but maybe you DTR"d indirectly in the midst of joking around in bed while making out?

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
Been on 3 dates with this girl...

Dangerously close to the friendzone as lack of physical escalation. However, there are girls in china that don"t just jump in the sack right away. Which is fine.

The part I am currently struggling with is determining whether I actually want a relationship with this girl or if I just want to be friends... I do not want to find out the answer when she has a new boyfriend!

I am receptive to advice...

Tilord_foh

shitlord
Divinefactor said:
Been on 3 dates with this girl...

Dangerously close to the friendzone as lack of physical escalation. However, there are girls in china that don"t just jump in the sack right away. Which is fine.

The part I am currently struggling with is determining whether I actually want a relationship with this girl or if I just want to be friends... I do not want to find out the answer when she has a new boyfriend!

I am receptive to advice...
You"re not being a dick to her. Fix that and come back to us in 7 days if the symptoms don"t go away.

Stratos_foh

shitlord
not sure = do not want.

real desire would make you WANT to risk a relationship that might not work out, which is every relationship in existence.

if you suddenly want her when she has a boyfriend, it"s the "want what you can"t have" phenomena, not actual desire. at which point you have to stop stalling, stop wallowing grass-is-greener regret and self-pity, and get back into the game.