Girls who broke your heart thread

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
what exactly is he jealous about? that you are 27 and live in your mom"s basement? or that you have to wine and dine fat chicks in order to get them to touch your peepee?

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Jim roles through section 13 on his bike lookin for fatties to pick up. He offers them a meal as bribery to go out on a date. Lets em ride front seat on the handlebars.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ser Kegkilla said:
what exactly is he jealous about? that you are 27 and live in your mom"s basement? or that you have to wine and dine fat chicks in order to get them to touch your peepee?
Wining and dining fat girls iswhyhe lives with his parents. That shit is expensive!

trex

Queen Bee
Plus he has to buy new bike frames all the time because the fatties will bend them beyond repair

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Trexmussen said:
Plus he has to buy new bike frames all the time because the fatties will bend them beyond repair
Nah Trog Trex, his dad fabricated a lazyboy to the handlebars. Heard its not holding up to well and that they may look into buying him a forklift as a means of transportation for his birthday.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Cancerous said:
At least I ride my bike faggots. Most of you probly just sit in your assessing all day not getting any exercise
First time I"ve ever seen "Assessing" used as a noun.

trex

Queen Bee
^ I don"t.

But you better be a nice boy and mind your daddy, it sounds like you got a mighty fine present coming your way.