Girls who broke your heart thread

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Aamina said:
In fact, I told her the story of the time I kissed a girl on the forehead that everyone here seems to really latch on to. She said it sounded fine, like I used the correct amount of intimacy. I told her she was crazy and pointed her to the fine, analytical minds of FoH and how stupid it was to ever do that.
Beginning of the end right here. She now has no respect for you as a man and will be fucking other dudes before you know it. You had a good run though.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Aamina said:
Before and after I had sex with her, yes. In fact, I told her the story of the time I kissed a girl on the forehead that everyone here seems to really latch on to. She said it sounded fine, like I used the correct amount of intimacy. I told her she was crazy and pointed her to the fine, analytical minds of FoH and how stupid it was to ever do that.
You are a giant weeping vagina and any sensible woman will be looking to dump you for even a marginal upgrade at the earliest possible opportunity.

You"re more pathetic than Camerous-on-a-bender.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I am not pathetic... I am just emotionally drained to the point that I don"t think I will ever recover.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
General Antony said:
Are you attempting to usurp the title of World"s Biggest Pussy from Aamina?

Jesus christ

Don"t Re-Kang in 2012.
Why don"t you suck my cock you little bitch?

Couldntbe said:
@cam

Dont give up. Things will improve. New opportunities will appear.
SSDD No matter what I do it all ends the same. No matter how hard or little I try I always end up with the girl vanishing. I am so sick of this shit.

Couldntbe_foh

shitlord
@cam

This will sound drastic, but might work for you.

Pick a Christian religion. Attend services and events. You will find available women. Choose one and ask her to convince/convert you. She will try to do so while doing her best not to hurt you. You may find the answer/help you need with that formula, while being unlikely to be taken advantage of. Good luck.

ps: Catholic would probably be your best bet.

Couldntbe_foh

shitlord
Duppin said:
That is...wow. That might be the worst advice I"ve seen on the Internet ever, for anything.
That is because you are a raging idiot and unable to think ouside of your own pre-concieved biases and bigotry.

Couldntbe_foh

shitlord
Your blinders prevent you from seeing cam"s difficulties. re-read the last few pages. He is not looking for dates. he is looking for commitment and help, and is getting neither with his present modus operandi.

He is being encouraged to get in touch with a group of people whose incentive is to help thier fellow human beings.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Duppin said:
That is...wow. That might be the worst advice I"ve seen on the Internet ever, for anything.
ROFL.

-Cam, just make sure you have plenty of friends. Real life friends, of course. Your friends will inadvertently put you in situations where you will meet new women, continuously. Maybe one will be the right one and you"ll get to whatever state of being that you want to be in. Its easier for me to say it, but anytime I put my commitments to friends first then my relationship tends to do better. Keeps them on their toes trying to get you to put her first and you"re on cloud 9 because you"re doing everything you want to do. My own problems come from just a poor choice in women. Im a shallow bastard.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
All I am after is happiness *sighs* I want a girl I can spoil to no end and who will still appreciate it...

Duppin_sl

shitlord
My advice to Camerous is pretty simple, honestly:

Be less worried about getting your dick wet and more worried about turning yourself into a person women don"t walk all over.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Bronyaur said:
Camerous,

Your heart has shit for brains. Don"t listen to it.

Did a therapist actually say you were "antisocial psycotic with narcistic tendancys"? I wager you"re pulling this one out straight out of your ass.

Also, relevant:

Debunking the Myth of the ?Nice Guy? ? The Classy Geek
yes rtheir terms not mine.. anti social personality disoprder with psychopathic tendancies and narcissistic... it has to do with me not having empathy I believe.. and not wantinfg real relationships.. but I have gotten better since then I think...

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
LOL I was just on Xbox with 2 of her sons and they said they were gonna get her back for me *shakes head8 they are such good boys...

Camerous Valde Unus said:
Any of you girls ion here want to give me a try? I am a fun loving guy who wil pay all your bills, not require tyou to work any and all I require is you give a shit about me and trate me with some kindness... *sighs* I just don"t fucking get it any more.
Duuuude, pull your dick out of your heart and find some self-respect. Offering yourself up as a doormat only leads to, get this, being treated like a doormat.

You shouldn"t offer to take care of the women you"re with, because you really need to NOT be with anyone. Especially under the premise you"re going to be there to take care of them, which means hoe-bags looking for a free ride will line up and fuck your heart like it"s a pussy (with your own dick). Here, I"ll outline it for you:

1. Take care of yourself.
2. Find woman who takes care of HERSELF.
3. Take care of each other when applicable and healthy.
4. ????
5. Profit (emotionally?)

And if having self-respect is ever perceived by a woman as you being a dick, she"s an emotional train wreck and you need to never speak to her again.

*cue Lifetime For Women shitty emo music*

You may never, ever be good enough for any hoe-bag of a woman, but you CAN be good enough for yourself. I mean, it may be hard to see, especially at times like this, but seriously, self-respect, try to find some, my man, it"ll be a good first step.