Girls who broke your heart thread

trex

Queen Bee
Was she good keg? What if it"s a ploy to get a baby daddy and you think she is dying but you actually just impregnated her and you"re stuck with child support payments for the next 19 years.

That pic reminds me of those "stars with out makeup" pics. Truly heinous.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Trexmussen said:
Was she good keg? What if it"s a ploy to get a baby daddy and you think she is dying but you actually just impregnated her and you"re stuck with child support payments for the next 19 years.
Oh god. I was thinking the same thing as Trex.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I was actually thinking it would be pretty sweet if I did get her knocked up if she managed to survive to deliver the baby and the baby didn"t have cancer and shit. she would be dead so I wouldn"t have to worry about paying child support or her making the kid into a little pussy.

trex

Queen Bee
Uhm yeah. Or she"s 8 months preg and they both die (tragic).

I just lulzd at the thought of keg being a dad. Making his infant child do dead lifts and feeding it whey protein shakes instead of bebe formula.

"It"s good for you, Son. You don"t want to be like those other pussy babies."

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
nah my baby will be breast fed like a champ. maybe I can talk Etoille into breast feeding my kid, im sure she has plenty milk to go around.

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
Ser Kegkilla said:
nah my baby will be breast fed like a champ. maybe I can talk Etoille into breast feeding my kid, im sure she has plenty milk to go around.
She has enough breast milk to feed a small village in Cambodia.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lQlIhraqL7o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Couldntbe_foh

shitlord
Sutekh said:
Low standards are low

She does have pretty eyes, I"ll give her that.
Your generosity is noted.

The following, however, requires some thought. The eyebrows are wanting. The eyelashes are sparse, irregular, and clumped. There is an infected papule on the right upper eyelid. The lower lids are discolored. The eye color is a drab grey.

You-----are a generous soul.