Girls who broke your heart thread

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Tripamang said:
We"re not going to talk for a couple months, then probably pick it up from there if we"re interested/She"s better but I"m not holding my breathe.
Sounds like she has a lot of problems, not that everyones perfect but lot of baggage.

Anyway, do you really believe this quote? I mean I"ve never believed that, and if I cared to hold out for a couple of months then I"d care enough to be scared of losing her, which would lead to either fixing it now or having to let go NOW. Either way you should come to the realization within these couple of months that she"s not all that great and worth the drama, and move on. I"m sure she will too. Don"t wait around, if it happens great but don"t close your options.

joeintokyo_foh

shitlord
Tripamang said:
We"re not going to talk for a couple months, then probably pick it up from there if we"re interested/She"s better but I"m not holding my breathe.
I think we have all been in a situation where the girl wants to have a "break". Usually the best way to get them to come back is to go out and get a new girl friend. It can be quite surprising how fast the "break" is over when it`s you meeting someone new. And if they don`t try and come back at that point then you know for sure that they were just trying to break up in a nice way. Either way you win.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Tripamang said:
How many times must I post this
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tu-QjTNtDz8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Drinsic said:
Guess Aamina cried his thread away. Where are we, China?
W.T.F.

That was just.. wow.. really? I have never heard of someone getting a thread deleted by crying before...

Every piece of info that was posted in the thread was public domain stuff...

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Big Camerous said:
W.T.F.

That was just.. wow.. really? I have never heard of someone getting a thread deleted by crying before...

Every piece of info that was posted in the thread was public domain stuff...
Pretty sure he cried away his original Book forum post where he shared his shitty novella, too.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Sorry boys, funs over. I stand by my FoH brothers and would stand by each of you too. When all those by your side falter and turn on you, there I will be, at your back.

If you guys want to pick on someone, pick on someone who isn"t a long time member here, no matter how much he deserves it.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
honestly i was kind of uncomfortable with his ex-wife"s info all over the thread, she seems like she"s doing her best to be a good mother and not content with being a useless piece of shit like her ex-husband. we had all the lulz that were to be had, probably for the best now.

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
Tuco said:
Sorry boys, funs over. I stand by my FoH brothers and would stand by each of you too. When all those by your side falter and turn on you, there I will be, at your back.
So you"re unbanning Dumar and Utnayan?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Kilivek said:
So you"re unbanning Dumar and Utnayan?
The first thing I did as a mod was fight for them and about a dozen other people to get unbanned. Alas, I am just a janitor.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Can"t believe Boss Trog is more of a man than Aamina. At least let him out so we can discuss his book with him here.