Girls who broke your heart thread

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Somewhat relevant. I always make a point to try and mess with people who send wrong number texts my way, but I went overboard last night.

She"s still alive, I checked today. Yes, I realize an ellipsis is punctuation, I should"ve said it"s not substitute for a period.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Solid. I fuck with all of them too, sadly, it usually ends up being dudes that got slipped a wrong number at the bar.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
"safe place" is what we would call "friend zoned" It"s the dude she thinks she can drunk text to get a safe ride home without getting drunk raped.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Except that bro actually got laid at least once. I about lost my shit when I got the "im sorry i suck in bed" response.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
They got given a wrong number or typed in something wrong when they put the original in. It"s happened to lots of people.

Drinsic, have you got a screenshot of the reveal when you let her know that it wasn"t the right number? That shit is hilarious.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I still have the texts but it"s just depressing. Bunch of shit about being drunk and crying all night.

One of my friends at the bar suggested I tell her my "asshole friend" took my phone and see if I could repair the situation to score some nudes. Seemed worth a shot, so I convinced her, but when I found out her phone doesn"t have a camera I said fuck it and let her know.

Brad2770

Drinsic said:
I still have the texts but it"s just depressing. Bunch of shit about being drunk and crying all night.

One of my friends at the bar suggested I tell her my "asshole friend" took my phone and see if I could repair the situation to score some nudes. Seemed worth a shot, so I convinced her, but when I found out her phone doesn"t have a camera I said fuck it and let her know.
Bullshit. Women live for cameras in their phone.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Poor choice of words. She claimed she couldn"t afford a data plan. Can"t send or receive pictures.

Feduke_foh

shitlord
Not sure if this counts but, ex-gf of mine who is now my roomate (awful idea) tries busting in my room half naked. I push her out while the door is half open and she starts to yell "you choked me out, you have to leave!" except all i was trying to do was deny entry and didnt choke anyone.

so then my other roomate who has to be up in 5 hours agrees with her without even getting out of bed. i"m like wtf leave me alone.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Feduke said:
Not sure if this counts but, ex-gf of mine who is now my roomate (awful idea) tries busting in my room half naked. I push her out while the door is half open and she starts to yell "you choked me out, you have to leave!" except all i was trying to do was deny entry and didnt choke anyone.

so then my other roomate who has to be up in 5 hours agrees with her without even getting out of bed. i"m like wtf leave me alone.
If she (or you) aren"t out within a week, someone is a dumbass.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Just remember, when the cops show up, don"t talk to them.

Shut up and lawyer up.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Not talking to the cops is the best advice you can adhere to in the short term. It doesn"t matter what you say, how logical you appear to be, or how the cop writes it down. Youwillbe taken out of context and someonewillattempt to make whatever you say, regardless of how innocuous it was presented, to be the proof of motivation for you beating the shit out of her.

Sort of off topic, but the fifth amendment is there to protect unfortunate bastards such as yourself. Silence is not an admittance of guilt. Talking too much can (and likely will) make this whole thing much more painful.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Something else that bothered me:
Feduke said:
Are you on such bad terms with a roommate that predates this chick that when the new chick accuses you of choking her, he just assumes that youAREchoking her? Do you have a short fuse or violent temper? Because when I put myself in your position and think about how past roommates would have acted, I can"t think that any would have just assumed that I was indeed choking a new roommate (woman or not). And I say this as a person with quite a temper lol. The two reactions I would expect would be a roommate getting out of bed because the accusation of choking is so unbelievable, or to realize that it"s complete horseshit, yell"STFU I"M TRYING TO SLEEP YOU JACKASSES"and roll back over.

I dunno, that just doesn"t jibe with me, it seems like it isn"t legit whatsoever.