Girls who broke your heart thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh no, trex doesn"t like me Anyone have the in on how to get the favor of tyens teenage cum rag?

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Incense smells worse and stays around longer than weed smoke.

You guys are just hicks.

trex

Queen Bee
Big Sutekh said:
Oh no, trex doesn"t like me Anyone have the in on how to get the favor of tyens teenage cum rag?
I like a lot of nerds. You and your beautiful feet included.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I like the smell of weed, but it"s definitely subjective. I think we can all agree that chicks who wear patchouli oil should be burnt at the stake.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Father and I sit down to watch soccer game when 12 years old brother come home with his friend, he say "father i have something to say, i am homosex and this is my boyfriend ruslen." my father get up and say he knew from day hes born he was a fairy but dont love him less, he then asked my brother to come and hug him, so he does, instantly my father give him stiff jab to face, he fall down and father start stomping on his testes, then he yell at him "u give me no grandkids so u not need these anyways!" his friend in shock starts crying like woman and run from home. so my brother on ground crying too like sissy when my whore sister come through and ask wut noise then see her brother and she start laugh and call him fairy. i tell all to calm down and i help my brother up, he just run after his friend. i dont know how to feel about this but i will not buy cucumbers anymore from government store.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Eomer said:
I like the smell of weed, but it"s definitely subjective. I think we can all agree that chicks who wear patchouli oil should be burnt at the stake.
Agreed. Dudes too. And we have way too many of these granola girl hippies in Alberta. Every time I go to the club there is at least one filthy hippie reeking of patchouli and I want to punch them.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ser Kegkilla said:
Father and I sit down to watch soccer game when 12 years old brother come home with his friend, he say "father i have something to say, i am homosex and this is my boyfriend ruslen." my father get up and say he knew from day hes born he was a fairy but dont love him less, he then asked my brother to come and hug him, so he does, instantly my father give him stiff jab to face, he fall down and father start stomping on his testes, then he yell at him "u give me no grandkids so u not need these anyways!" his friend in shock starts crying like woman and run from home. so my brother on ground crying too like sissy when my whore sister come through and ask wut noise then see her brother and she start laugh and call him fairy. i tell all to calm down and i help my brother up, he just run after his friend. i dont know how to feel about this but i will not buy cucumbers anymore from government store.
Wat the fuck. Did nobody else notice this or are you all just ignoring it?