Girls who broke your heart thread

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Erronius said:
Honest question here...do you NEED to jump on each and every piece of tail that you think you can tap, or can you be choosy? If you don"t happen to meet decent women very often I guess I could see considering it, but if you even have moderate game and meet decent women on a frequent basis, I can"t see the upside to pursuing her.
I can be choosy to an extent, I have 2 fwb type things going on but both live out of town 2 hrs ish away and its pricey to visit either of them. I live in a small town though and pickings are slim.

I don"t have a lot of good time outside the gym to look either. I work odd hrs, like 10:30-12 then from 4-8:30 or 9ish. By the time I get home i"m beat up and don"t feel like doing things that normally lead to meeting woman. I tried online dating shit to but again, small town, not a ton of talent there.

So a decent chic coming to the gym is tempting (regardless of the stupidity of it all)

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Erronius said:
Also, I"m going to have to rescind your "on the other hand" license if you keep using it with two things that are both "bad" (wouldn"t hit it off, 19yo at work).
Bro, he said there"sno way they wouldn"thit it off. As in they would definitely hit it off. I"m with you on the whole struggling as a sign. 19"s fine for fucking, not for dating. If you managed to find the one awesome mature 19 year old within a 50 mile radius, you don"t need our advice.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
TheCutlery said:
Because of Tool"s lyric about being "Elbow deep inside the borderline?"
Nah, I found it funny that someone would take the minimum age the rule dictates and then say the rule isn"t good because that age is borderline is funny. Yes, it"s on the edge of what the rule says is ok. Hence, borderline.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It seems like you"re sort of talking yourself into it anyway, so go ahead and do it. You"ll constantly feel like you missed out if you don"t, and at least this way you"ll sort of be cautious going in now. I"m not saying it is the best thing for you to do, but I"ve had that same feeling before and despite all the warning signs there is pretty much nothing that would have stopped me. She"ll grow to be the "perfect woman" in your mind if you don"t do something, and that"s the worst thing that could happen.

And, I"ll be anxiously awaiting the stories and/or nudes in the future.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Drinsic said:
19"s fine for fucking, not for dating.
Yeah, I"m sure a 19 year old is going to benotbatshit crazy when you pork her, see her every day at the gym, and then don"t talk to her. It would be one thing if this was some 19 year old chick that he could bang and then hang out to dry. But when she"s a paying customer at his place of business? Lulz!

You"re walking into a fucking disaster. Have fun!

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
I agree wholeheartedly about the life experience stuff.

I broke up with the girl I"ve been with this last yearish and it basically all boiled down to that stuff. When it got down to brass tacks she really just had no clue what it meant to be in a real relationship, and it got to the point where I couldn"t handle her sheer immaturity about it.

Dating adult-aged children just isn"t any good past a certain age.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Problem is figuring out which are which. There are a lot of 30 year old boys and girls out there.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Grumpus said:
Two things, I work there so messing with a paying customer is whatever. Also she just turned 19, i"m 27.
Age is not the problem. One of my ex gf"s was 19 when I was 27 as well, age wasn"t what ended our relationship.

You should tread carefully around work though... make 100% sure she"s the one initiating contact ... or stalk harder and "meet" her while shopping / something else. Not guaranteed to have positive results.

Edit:
Soygen said:
If it"s simply fucking, I say go for it. If you"re genuinely interested in a 19 year old, I would say pass. It has about a 0.00001% chance of working out as a real relationship. What do you even talk to a 19 year old about after fucking her?
You talk about fucking heragainof course.

another edit: can she beat you up? information relevant to further plan of action.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Fuck it, go for it. Just when you get bored of her being a vapid 19 year old, give her the relationship talk. 90% chance she"ll panic and break it off amicably with you. If this backfires, make sure you start doing boring old person stuff when you hang out like go bird watching and watching spaghetti westerns.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Ronaan said:
You should tread carefully around work though... make 100% sure she"s the one initiating contact ... or stalk harder and "meet" her while shopping / something else. Not guaranteed to have positive results.

another edit: can she beat you up? information relevant to further plan of action.
Would never just ask someone from the gym out 1 on 1 right off the bat. We do however get together as a group a lot and she could be invited out to that stuff. Watching fights at the bar or other people"s house, road trips out of town to train, tournaments etc. There is ample opportunity to get to know people.

And no she can"t beat me up.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Zehn - Vhex said:
Just when you get bored of her being a vapid 19 year old, give her the relationship talk. 90% chance she"ll panic and break it off amicably with you. If this backfires, make sure you start doing boring old person stuff when you hang out like go bird watching and watching spaghetti westerns.
Don"t forget arts and crafts. Nothing scares off the ladies like channeling one of those PBS shows that is hosted by grandmothers.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Zehn - Vhex said:
Fuck it, go for it. Just when you get bored of her being a vapid 19 year old, give her the relationship talk. 90% chance she"ll panic and break it off amicably with you. If this backfires, make sure you start doing boring old person stuff when you hang out like go bird watching and watching spaghetti westerns.
Your numbers are way off. They don"t panic at 19, they cling until shit breaks. Panic is 22.