Girls who broke your heart thread

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
His tool status notwithstanding, this chick is someone with some kind of issues-- saying she"s emotionally dead inside... That kind of shit gets really tiresome, really fast.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
So I asked her to go catch a movie and a dinner. She replied with "I already have plans this weekend :-/" Dunno if that was her just being nice about saying no or she truly is busy. Guess I"ll try again later next week.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
please Shutup said:
So I asked her to go catch a movie and a dinner. She replied with "I already have plans this weekend :-/" Dunno if that was her just being nice about saying no or she truly is busy. Guess I"ll try again later next week.
Swing and a miss. Woman will always make time for guys they like. If she was interested she would have suggested some other plans.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
As dumb as asking what are we after everything they had done, the fact that she doesn"t want to continue says a lot about her.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
please Shutup said:
She"s not interested. That doesn"t mean you can"t stillmakeher interested, but the task just got a lot harder.

She"s definitely not interested and any further attempts to try and gain her interest will work in their opposite intention. If she wanted time with you, as a poster said earlier, she would suggest an alternative or suggest SOMETHING as opposed to just a straight blow off.

Rule of Thumb: Smiley/Frowney emoticons are 100% sign of disinterest. It"s the pussy way of saying "Listen, we just aren"t going to work out, please fuck off".

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Grumpus said:
Swing and a miss. Woman will always make time for guys they like.
That"s true to an extent, but not as firm as that. Some people really are busy and have prior commitments. But yeah if she doesn"t offer up an alternative or at least a strong indication that she will try to find the time to hang out, then pestering her isn"t going to change her mind.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Yea it"s kind of what I gathered from it too. It"s just nice to come here and get brutal honest opinions from others instead of real life friends who will sugar coat things.

Palum_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
That"s true to an extent, but not as firm as that. Some people really are busy and have prior commitments. But yeah if she doesn"t offer up an alternative or at least a strong indication that she will try to find the time to hang out, then pestering her isn"t going to change her mind.
Or at least give an actual reason and not just "busy".

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
That"s true to an extent, but not as firm as that. Some people really are busy and have prior commitments.
Uhh..no. Chicks will just about move heaven and earth to make time to be with a guy they like. There"s no two ways about it. It"s pathetic that guys keep coming in here and asking "HAI GUYZ!? YOU THINK MAYBE SHE"S JUST BUSY!?"

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Judging from all of Eomer"s past stories about how he and women can never find time to hang out together. This revelation must be very depressing.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
please Shutup said:
So I asked her to go catch a movie and a dinner.
You definitely should have consulted us abouthowto ask her out before you went ahead and tried to schedule a grandma date. Dinner and a movie is like "I don"t date" red flag.

"I"d like to take you to dinner ____." Direct, no confusion about it being a date, open-ended as to what can happen afterwards. Learn it.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Chaotic said:
Update: It"s over.

We spoke, she said basically the same exact thing she had said a week before. She doesn"t know where we stand, shes in an emotional dead zone etc.

I"ve been falling apart this past week and it reached a very bad spot two nights ago. I asked her how she has been, and she said "Honestly, I miss you, but i"ve been sitting and dealing with it and telling myself this is how I need to be, this is what I need to get used to"

It doesn"t make sense to me, I don"t even want to think about it, but at that point I knew where it was going. She said she loves me, misses me, but at this point she can"t. I made her actually say it, and she said yes she"s breaking up with me.

I don"t want advice, i"m not even going to check the thread again for a long time. When I do I promise i"ll have some pics of chicks i"ve tagged for you guys being bros. Right now I just feel like my life is in shambles and I need to find a way to pick up the pieces. So dramatic, but too true. Thanks for the advice though guys. 0/31 for the "need time" club.
I was in a similar situation; unfortunately for me, we were also married. She still emails me from time to time and tells me how sad she is, that she misses me and hopes I"m doing well, etc. I don"t reply to these emails (she"s the one that initiated the break up). It takes time, but when you meet someone else things, of course, improve a thousand fold. No one likes to be alone. The best cure to a bad break up is meeting a new person.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
please Shutup said:
while the above posts in regards to this could absolutely be true - don"t underestimate the sheer massive amount of women who think things exactly like this "i know he"s already demonstrated interest, but if he"s really, REALLY interested he"ll ask again and make sure to try and get some time with me no matter how much I have going on!"

trust me.

it"s hard to read, because she could truly not want to see you or she could just be pulling the (absolutely annoying in it"s indirectness) mindfuck card to have you chase her.

only you can read her and see if this applies, but I thought that I should say something in case you hadn"t thought of it.

best of luck bro

edit: also please read this from the point of view of someone who has done this successfully with a woman who not but a month later would not stop gushing about how flattered she was that I insisted we have a date together. shrug. just don"t be too forceful about it.