Girls who broke your heart thread

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Pretty sure it"s a rule of the internet that someone always has an anecdotal experience to the contrary.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Or just look at it this way:

She"s already playing stupid mindgames and you aren"t even dating yet.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Brikker said:
Or just look at it this way:

She"s already playing stupid mindgames and you aren"t even dating yet.
this

and honestly this is most likely the case above all else

case in point: say fuck it, fuck her and move on because she"s batshit

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
So just got a text from the girl I"ve been dating the past month and a half. (I"ll give you guys your much deserved multi-paragraph catchup at some point)

"I hate gin, it tastes like blowing pine trees"

She"s awesome.

Silence_sl

shitlord
brekk said:
So just got a text from the girl I"ve been dating the past month and a half. (I"ll give you guys your much deserved multi-paragraph catchup at some point)

She"s awesome.
You"ve just told us that you are a drunken Pinocchio.

"Tell me a lie and sniff my panties, Pino"

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
brekk said:

She"s awesome.
sounds like a real class act

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
I was the worse when it came to dating. No game whatsoever. But even I knew that going to the movies is the worst kind of first date ever.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, movies are the kind of date you go on after you"re tired of hearing her talk. So 3rd date, maybe?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Movie dates are the best. Nothing like getting your finger bang on while watching Independence Day.

Shit, I"m getting old.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
That"s what The Borgias is for.

Which reminds me. New girl is a bit of a kinkster. You"d never know it to look at her, but she"s definitely into being dominated, tossed around, rough sex etc. Nothing real extreme, but it came as a bit of a surprise. I"m pretty middle of the road by nature, so it"s taking some getting used to. Was kinda hot hearing "oh sorry, you didn"t tell me I could come up yet" while getting a bj though.

Cathan_foh

shitlord
I posted this in the married guy thread and I think I need to toss it out here.

Some may wanna pull my man card but I advise reading "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus".

It basically helps each gender understand the strange things the other does, what their motivations are and how to read between the lines what a woman is really trying to say when she"s being all dramatic.

Reading this book I have the beyond obvious issues with my wife that the book points out, nothing major, just simple stupid shit that every couple argues about. I also reflect back on about every relationship I ever had with a woman and see how I could have helped us get along better if I remotely understood what they were really trying to say instead of just interpreting what they did as stupid annoying bullshit when in their minds they think they"re obviously stating they want my attention or love or something along those lines.

The book really helps. Even though I"m the only one reading it now and just discussing it with my wife it"s already improved our relationship. I know this isn"t a married guy thread but if you want to understand women better I highly recommend it. The author is onto some real shit inside women"s heads and ours.

In the beginning the author noted how surprised he was that coupled that had divorced were getting back together and remarrying each other after they read the book and understood what was going on in each other"s heads.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Heylel Teomim said:
That"s what The Borgias is for.

Which reminds me. New girl is a bit of a kinkster. You"d never know it to look at her, but she"s definitely into being dominated, tossed around, rough sex etc. Nothing real extreme, but it came as a bit of a surprise. I"m pretty middle of the road by nature, so it"s taking some getting used to. Was kinda hot hearing "oh sorry, you didn"t tell me I could come up yet" while getting a bj though.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NYJCK_jdmiw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"Oh, I think you"re gonna know when I"ve had enough."

Shabado_foh

shitlord
Been seeing a girl for about 3 months, first time in about 10 years I"ve actually let myself think it could go somewhere.

Today she told me that she"s been thinking about it for a few days and she"s not ready to be anyone"s girlfriend, basically in a "we can carry on with everything like it is, but long term I don"t know if I want to be involved in anything serious" way.

I told her that I wasn"t interested in sticking around, and that if I was the kind of guy she could ever be serious with then we wouldn"t be having this conversation.

She fed me the "you"re everything I"ve always wanted in a guy" bullshit, but I told her it was bullshit.

Feels shitty. This was the first time I"ve let myself open up properly in years and put myself in a place I could hurt at all, and it"s only been 3 months so it"s not love or anything, but it"s still really shitty.

I"ll post a proper story and stick some pics up in a bit. I don"t post here much, but this thread is basically my daily soap opera so I owe you.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Sorry to hear that man, but if that"s really the way you handled it (it"s the internet after all, so you never know) that was pretty much the best you could have done. She"s either ready to commit or not, and you being a pussy and giving her what she wanted would have killed any long-term chance anyway. So, congrats on handling it like a man, but sorry that she shat all over you. Find a better one, there"s always one somewhere.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Cathan said:
Some may wanna pull my man card but I advise reading "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"..
I agree. It will greatly help to read a book where the primary advice for men is to tell the woman how much you appreciate it when she cooks and cleans for you.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Eomer said:
"Oh, I think you"re gonna know when I"ve had enough."
While funny, that wasn"t exactly the issue. She expected to keep sucking my dick until I told her she could stop. This was made clear to me when she followed it up with "i"ll do anything you want, just tell me exactly what you want me to do". She wasn"t kidding, either.

I honestly felt like I"d found a genie in a lamp. My dick is still sore from the weekend.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Heylel Teomim said:
I honestly felt like I"d found a genie in a lamp. My dick is still sore from the weekend.
Looking forward to your reaction when she asks you to order her to fuck your friends as a sign of your dominance over her.