Girls who broke your heart thread

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
dioblaire of the Night"s Watch said:
Was catching up on the thread from back in April... And was just curious as to why Aamina"s weeping vagina posts weren"t showing up. People were quoting him, but nothing was showing up. Is it because he is in the RRP??? Just a little confusing trying to read this thread...
I think he requested to have them removed or went back and deleted them himself after one of his many hissyfits.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If I ever dated her after seeing that profile there"s no way I wouldn"t be disappointed in how boring the date would be.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zehn - Vhex said:
No, but DRAGON STRIKE is!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B8LBpMuSTrQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
holy shit, I completely forgot about this. we used to play this and HeroQuest all the time when I was in grade school

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
+ or - internets for anyone who can find a better PoF profile then the one I posted. I"m bored.

Just a fyi, I have seen that girl on there before and her profile changes a lot. So check in once a week for new lulz.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Lol from that floating dollar vid in the fsr.

Man, women are a dime a fuckin" dozen. When you find a bad one you"re like a bad apple, Man, you dig through the motherfuckin" barrel till you find a good one. - DeAndre"s Words of Wisdom.
Truth, bros.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Shabado? Shadabo? Sade?

I dont know, whatever your name is. I"m way too fuckin" lazy to scroll back.

The situation you just brought up sucks a lot, especially because you were willing to give up that much ground all the way to the tipping point of the relationship and have to call it quits. No, like you said, it"s probably not love but it"s still it"s own world of shit. Anyway, good call man and honestly - declaring something along the lines of "Oh, you"re great but a relationship? Mmm, not so sure." Everyone has times where they need a break and get their shit together. If she can"t see her having her shit together or her mind made up within the next few months, then it"s probably best you had given her the distance and moved on then stuck around for a world of flaming fuck ups and stabs to the metaphorical venom drenched heart. It"s one of those situations you are going to walk away with uneasy feelings because, fuck all, no one knows how good it could have been or what could"ve happened but you have to let that shit go. Personally I say you did it right, better safe than sorry and fuck being sorry over women because we all know why. Fuck that.

The Ancient, fuck you.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
That 19 year old I mentioned stopped coming to the gym because she cant afford it. We are going out on Wednesday.

Horror story/aftermath to follow.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Grumpus said:
That 19 year old I mentioned stopped coming to the gym because she cant afford it. We are going out on Wednesday.

Horror story/aftermath to follow.
Good. Good.

(except the part where she can"t afford a gym membership... what sort of money are we talking about here?)

Still looking forward to story. Best of luck!

Shabado_foh

shitlord
Not been updating because there is nothing to say. I don"t know why I was arguing with The Ancient earlier. Feels crappy still, but I"ve done this before and I know all the advice (work out, go out, talk to girls that I have no intention of sleeping with to boost self esteem, sleep with those girls. That kind of thing).

It sucks. Football (soccer) has been a welcome distraction and Wimbledon started today, so I have taken to betting on random shite tennis games in order to maintain my interest.

I am glad that it was only a few months in honesty, because I really think I could have fallen for her and then I"d probably be outside her house with a guitar singing Romeo and Juliet right now because I just *know* I can win her back!

Anyway, thanks for the encouragement and support and that. And I"ve done the broke 19 year old thing before (I was 24). Mine was mental, possessive and jealous. She was also really good at hiding all of that for the few months it took for us to get somewhat serious. It ended brilliantly....

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Ronaan said:
Good. Good.

(except the part where she can"t afford a gym membership... what sort of money are we talking about here?)

Still looking forward to story. Best of luck!
Its like $180-$190 a month for Muay Thai and BJJ.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
wickedj51 said:
Only $200 to pay to have trick yourself to believe you are not a weak coward. A fair bargain I believe.
I know right? How much did it cost you for your PC and a internet connection? I think its a bargain at $200.