Girls who broke your heart thread

Mkopec1_foh

shitlord
column said:
Obviously, you aren"t that great looking then because there are plenty of women that will be all over you from the start.
Those are not women, those are sluts.Good for a bang, dont get me wrong, but the ones you do wanna date have some morals and definitely will not bang you right away. Usually if a chick bangs you right away its a clear sign of "stay the fuck away from the crazy".

Women are conditioned to be virtuous by society. Think of them as flowers. And the more fresh and new they are, the more valuable they are, so society dictates. And every time a chick bangs someone, its like ripping a pedal off that fresh new flower.

While guys, on the other hand, get high fives the more conquests they have.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
column said:
It"s the other women we are concerned with.. Lets call them I want to appear to be nice all the time bitches.
"Nice all the time bitches" still file you under "fuckable" or "not fuckable" categories almost right away. The only difference is that you have to game them a bit longer to fulfill their fantasies that they are a "sweet, nice girl."

Column_sl

shitlord
If she thinks you are loser, nice or not shes going to make an excuse early on to leave.

Classifying you as someone to bang is going to come by reading body language. Yes you will know that pretty quick, but you say something stupid ,and boom that will be gone in an instant. You will still need to work it.

Friend club is easy to spot, you can tell by the conversation, and how shes reacting to you. Handshake at the end? friend zone for sure

All you dumb bitches are missing the point of the no pressure situation versus lets go to dinner , and this better be fucking amazing.

I much prefer lets go get a drink together. If you got any type of game it"s way easier on the both of you.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
column said:
I much prefer lets go get a drink together. If you got any type of game it"s way easier on the both of you.
I usually prefer drinks as a "first date" type encounter as well. Mostly because you can get more conversation in and tell where things are going when you aren"t stuffing your face.

Column_sl

shitlord
Mkopec1 said:
Those are not women, those are sluts.Good for a bang, dont get me wrong, but the ones you do wanna date have some morals and definitely will not bang you right away. Usually if a chick bangs you right away its a clear sign of "stay the fuck away from the crazy".

Women are conditioned to be virtuous by society. Think of them as flowers. And the more fresh and new they are, the more valuable they are, so society dictates. And every time a chick bangs someone, its like ripping a pedal off that fresh new flower.

While guys, on the other hand, get high fives the more conquests they have.
Are you the biggest virgin on the planet, or what?

Thanks for reinforcing every obvious stereotype on women and men lol

WTG captain Obvious

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Mkopec1 said:
Yeah, maybe your right. Ive been away from this shit for so long since ive been married for the past 12 yrs.
Errr, everything you said was correct.

He was just making fun of the fact that you were stating the dating advice equivalent of 2+2=4

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
K`Lag said:
Wrong... he doesn"t have a pretty gayish sounding name like the real Eomer does
Nice, my e-stalker is back! Fuck you guy, my first name is awesome, and I"m basically named after the god of war.

And yeah, the movie/drink thing at my place I think is the best idea. That way she feels comfortable because she"s like 20 feet from home, at least until I bust out the chain saw.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
Nice, my e-stalker is back! Fuck you guy, my first name is awesome, and I"m basically named after the god of war.

And yeah, the movie/drink thing at my place I think is the best idea. That way she feels comfortable because she"s like 20 feet from home, at least until I bust out the chain saw.
You should play Huey Lewis and cover your furniture in plastic.

Seriously though, hope it works out for you. Hopefully you"ve had enough time NOT communicating with her that she feels you are busy and important (not saying you aren"t, but you know what I mean), and she"s already half hooked.

Grumpus, you go out with her yet?!

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Eomer said:
So, based on the several comments/offers about going skiing, or watching a movie, or having a glass of wine or whatever else is that a girl flirting, or is she just being friendly? I generally have little or no ability to discern the difference between the two. Assuming it"s the latter, is inviting her over to watch a flick a decent next move?
Nothing to lose because it was totally her idea all along.

Eomer said:
"Hi, my name is (Rallos Zek) / (Kratos) / (Jupiter) / (Mars) / (pick any other), nice to meet you"?

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Ronaan said:
Nothing to lose because it was totally her idea all along.

"Hi, my name is (Rallos Zek) / (Kratos) / (Jupiter) / (Mars) / (pick any other), nice to meet you"?
Always time for a good Rallos Zek joke.