Girls who broke your heart thread

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Firewalker said:
*Edit after that last post: This kid sounds like a real class act, how old is he?
20. Like I said, the first time I met him he just came off as brash and overconfident, not sociopathic. He"s a textbook narcissist though.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
chthonic-anemos said:
You should have at least stepped in between them and stayed in the way.
I tried, but it wasn"t possible for me to intercede that fast. Like I said, they were just fussing like siblings do to begin with, and I was across the kitchen with an island in the way. I should also try to clarify that when he smacked her, it was about as hard as two brothers might when rough housing around. It made a loud noise, but was mainly done just to show her that he could hit her without her doing anything about it. I"m not defending him, mind you, I just don"t want people imagining scenarios where he knocked her to the ground or something. It wasn"t that at all. I honestly thought that was just the dynamic between them until after we left and she talked about how he"d been doing that pretty much since whatever age he was bigger than she was.

I"m not happy with myself; that"s why I posted here about it. This thread is as much a mini-blog space at times as anything else, so I just needed to vent my own frustrations with myself. As usual, kegkilla is full of great advice (thanks keg!).

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
Lady Kegkilla said:
you are a textbook giant fucking pussy.

truly yours,

keg
Instead of knocking the bottom out of that shit keg, you are both sitting there browsing a gaming forum. Who"s really in the wrong here?

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
On the subject of her brother telling religious daddy about your relationship, you ought to go meet him again on your own. Tell him you"ve been making his daughter breakfast and his son is a piece of shit. If he"s got a problem you can toss in an extra goat or two on the big day.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I"m willing to let you off the hook this first time, because of the shock of seeing a brother do it to his sister and right in front of you. If it happens again and you don"t do anything, I hope you understand that you"ll never carry a Man card again in your life.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
gavinrad said:
I"m willing to let you off the hook this first time, because of the shock of seeing a brother do it to his sister and right in front of you. If it happens again and you don"t do anything, I hope you understand that you"ll never carry a Man card again in your life.
Agreed on all counts.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
One time when I was about 17 and my sister was 21, she overhand closed fist smacked me in the back between the shoulder blades over some petty bullshit. My dad saw the whole thing and quite calmly told me to hit her back. Even then I felt weird about it and just told her if she did it again, she"d get a black eye.

I punched my bud"s girlfriend in the shoulder once, but again that was a response after she"d punched me far harder, again for little or no good reason. I don"t think he was happy about it, but he wasn"t pissed either as she had initiated the contact with little reason or warning. She"s kind of a cunt that way.

NargorothRiP_foh

shitlord
heylol,

how long have you been dating? if not for a significant time it really is none of your business unless he is going to really tune her up. However if you have been together year, engaged or married it is absolutely fine for you to pop him.

dont listen to BuckCherry up there, he gets butthurt and spends hours looking up private information about people to "ice burn" them. his opinion is worthless.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Couple months, that"s all. We"re cruising out of getting-to-know-you and into "okay, here"s my nutty family" territory. Won"t lie, it"s gotten relatively serious in a short amount of time. No L-word stuff, but it"s pretty clearly going that way.

Having some shitty family doesn"t change my feelings on the relationship one bit. I"ve got my own smattering of wackadoos who share my last name, so it"s not going to scare me off. It"s just a complication to deal with, that"s all.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
dangler said:
not trollin,

Sorry to break it to you, but it sounds like they banged each other.
Seriously. The likelihood of them being into BDSM together seems > 80%.