Girls who broke your heart thread

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Ice Burn King said:
Not to insult my Hand, but everyone except camerafat probably looks like a genius to you
How sweet the little cocksucker remembered me. Shoo little one.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i have a story too.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:haha, not really. i dated a ton of women, had a lot of fun, dumped them all, never been dumped and never looked back. all your stories are pathetic and sad.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fQbRyay_ojY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Heylel Teomim said:
I"m not happy with myself; that"s why I posted here about it. This thread is as much a mini-blog space at times as anything else, so I just needed to vent my own frustrations with myself. As usual, kegkilla is full of great advice (thanks keg!).
I would recommend learning how to punch. Just that, nothing else, nothing fancy because in an actual fight you"ll forget pretty much everything else anyways.

Just learn how to, if things come to it, land one good solid blow. Then say some shit like, "Look, I don"t want to fight but I can"t let you touch her like that." That will typically end it especially if he was the aggressor because most people don"t know how to fight.

Then rip his jugular out with your bare hands and piss down his windpipe like Keg would.

Wintermute_foh

shitlord
I don"t think you handled it all that badly. I"ve got a weird family myself and although there are several members who I wouldn"t mind my boyfriend hitting in the mouth, it"s sort of impossible to know those things after only a few months.

In my opinion, the best thing to do in this situation is to find a round about way to reassure her that her crazy family has not made you view her any differently. I"m betting that she"s more worried about that than her douchebag brother who"s behavior she"s used to navigating. Let her know that you want to keep her safe but you don"t want to beat up anyone that she doesn"t want beat up. She may actually appreciate you keeping the power to deal with her shitty family in her hands.

Honestly, hitting him isn"t even necessary. It"s perfectly cool to just stay calm, put yourself between him and her, grab her bag, and get her out of the house/room.

Edit: Also, this

Heylel Teomim said:
I tried, but it wasn"t possible for me to intercede that fast. Like I said, they were just fussing like siblings do to begin with, and I was across the kitchen with an island in the way. I should also try to clarify that when he smacked her, it was about as hard as two brothers might when rough housing around. It made a loud noise, but was mainly done just to show her that he could hit her without her doing anything about it. I"m not defending him, mind you, I just don"t want people imagining scenarios where he knocked her to the ground or something. It wasn"t that at all. I honestly thought that was just the dynamic between them until after we left and she talked about how he"d been doing that pretty much since whatever age he was bigger than she was.

I"m not happy with myself; that"s why I posted here about it. This thread is as much a mini-blog space at times as anything else, so I just needed to vent my own frustrations with myself. As usual, kegkilla is full of great advice (thanks keg!).
better watch your mouth you little shit. get mouthy like that again and I"m likely to smack your girlfriend around with my cock while you ball up in the corner crying.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Zehn - Vhex said:
I would recommend learning how to punch. Just that, nothing else, nothing fancy because in an actual fight you"ll forget pretty much everything else anyways.

Just learn how to, if things come to it, land one good solid blow. Then say some shit like, "Look, I don"t want to fight but I can"t let you touch her like that." That will typically end it especially if he was the aggressor because most people don"t know how to fight.
Oh gimme a fuckin break

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Araysar said:
i have a story too.

haha, not really. i dated a ton of women, had a lot of fun, dumped them all, never been dumped and never looked back. all your stories are pathetic and sad.

[/spoiler]
Says the obnoxious food snob, you"re gonna be forever alone with all the fine eating you want for the rest of your life.

W

Wrathcaster

Lady Kegkilla said:
better watch your mouth you little shit. get mouthy like that again and I"m likely to smack your girlfriend around with my cock while you ball up in the corner crying.
You"re on the wrong keg, keg.

trexxy said:
I missed you too, Dabamf.

My brother and I stopped hitting each other long before we left high school. If he laid a finger on me now, I would think he was mentally ill. Seems like a highly inappropriate situation. When we get in fights now, we say mean things to each other, which often hurts worse =(

How does she feel about the situation? Did it really upset her?

IBK-- lady keg needs a title in our kingdom, what do you propose?
thats a shame. maybe if he was still hitting you he would have fixed your nose by now.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
So I bit the bullet and was as forward as possible with this girl. I said

"I have to ask though, is there some kind of attraction here? Or just a friends thing"

She was a bit taken back and said shes not used to such forwardness but shes defiantly interested.

Great success.

trex

Queen Bee
Etoille said:
thats a shame. maybe if he was still hitting you he would have fixed your nose by now.
Maybe if you had looked in a mirror 10 years ago you wouldn"t be so fat right now.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
OH SHIT, DID YOU SEE THAT SHE CALLED ETOILLE FAT. Who"s got the iceburn gif? I"d call you a one trick pony, but that"s clearly not the case since Tyen kept you around.

Palum_foh

shitlord
Grumpus said:
So I bit the bullet and was as forward as possible with this girl. I said

"I have to ask though, is there some kind of attraction here? Or just a friends thing"

She was a bit taken back and said shes not used to such forwardness but shes defiantly interested.

Great success.
I"m sorry bro, I wish she were definitely interested instead of being defiantly interested.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Kenadul said:
Says the obnoxious food snob, you"re gonna be forever alone with all the fine eating you want for the rest of your life.
bro, i cant help living life on my own terms and living it well.

you can still continue to eat at cheesecake factory and date admin assistants, i"m not getting in your way