Girls who broke your heart thread

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Vimeseh said:
Why? Maybe she was wants some Eomer that bad? Women that want to sleep with you usually come to that conclusion quickly and act on it quickly if given the opportunity. Its something like five minutes to decide if they"d bang you and ten minutes if they"d do it that night. Or so the women I"ve talked to about it have said.
This. And when you pussyfoot around with a girl long enough, she thinks that your only interest is in being friends. At which point, she quickly moves you off the "fuck me, please!" list.

How long has it been since the first interaction, her flirting with the "I"m coming over for a movie night!" stuff, and your meetup next week?

Passenger_foh

shitlord
please Shutup said:
I work with a girl who"s engaged with a guy who basically provides everything for her. They also live together and have a 2 year old. Every day during lunch she fucks a guy in the company parking lot while her man doesn"t have a clue and yet still provides everything. Don"t understand how people can do such twisted things and live with themselves on a day by day basis especially when kids are involved.
Tell him, have him show up while they are fucking in the car, grab popcorn, enjoy. Also post here afterward.

In all seriousness, you really should tell him. That is pretty fucked up. It is fucked up if there wasn"t a kid and they were just engaged, it is really fucked up that there is a kid involved.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Don"t not cheat for the woman"s sake.

Do it for the next man who dates her.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Passenger said:
Tell him, have him show up while they are fucking in the car, grab popcorn, enjoy. Also post here afterward.

In all seriousness, you really should tell him. That is pretty fucked up. It is fucked up if there wasn"t a kid and they were just engaged, it is really fucked up that there is a kid involved.
I"ve contemplated it actually, but she"d almost know without a shadow of a doubt that it was me. We used to be pretty good friends and she knows stuff about me that could jeopardize my job, so I"ve held out. I do know the guy, so i kind of contemplate it occasionally.

Passenger_foh

shitlord
please Shutup said:
I"ve contemplated it actually, but she"d almost know without a shadow of a doubt that it was me. We used to be pretty good friends and she knows stuff about me that could jeopardize my job, so I"ve held out. I do know the guy, so i kind of contemplate it occasionally.
Give me a name, I will handle it =)
I actually stumbled into a thread on Reddit with similar issues as this. After reading it, the guy had some shitty computer skills and couldn"t do anything. I helped him out, things went boom. Shit was hilarious. His wife was angry.

Also how would it jeopardize your job? I am pretty sure most workplaces are against co-workers fucking in the parking lot.

W

Wrathcaster

please Shutup said:
Don"t tell him directly and explicitly then, arrange for a way for him to find out. If it seems like a coincidence, she"ll have less grounds to blame you. I"m sure you can devise some way to get him into the parking lot at the appointed time without your visible involvement. The fact that this goes on regularly, almost on a schedule, will only help divert the attention from you being the whistle blower if he seems to discover her skankicity through "accident" or "coincidence."

Hell, give us more info about when/where/how exactly all this parking lot romance goes down and I"m sure the combined minds of FoH can devise something suitable.

Maybe something as simple as getting a third person who doesn"t know about the situation to tell the guy, "hey bro you gotta go outside, they"re giving away hookers and cake outside, come quick!" or "HOLY SHIT FUCKING EXTRADIMENSIONAL HENTAI DICKSHITTING NIPPLE TENTACLE BEAST ATTACK IN HR RUN OUT THAT DOOR TO THIS PARKING LOT ALL OTHER EXITS BLOCKED BY INTERSTELLAR BUKKAKE!"

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
Have someone else who knows him plant the idea of a "secret romantic lunch surprise" in his head. Have him bring some flowers and shit to the garage and hide. Tell him how she always goes to lunch at the same time everyday, etc.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Schezanna said:
Have someone else who knows him plant the idea of a "secret romantic lunch surprise" in his head. Have him bring some flowers and shit to the garage and hide. Tell him how she always goes to lunch at the same time everyday, etc.
And what, exactly, do you think is going to be gained by telling a guy who already "provides everything for his wife", that she"s cheating on him?

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
Knowledge. Lets the cuckold know what"s going on so he can choose to be Aamina or kick the cheater to the curb. She"s not his wife according to the guy who posted the story, so this would be the best time for him to find out.

W

Wrathcaster

Kirun said:
And what, exactly, do you think is going to be gained by telling a guy who already "provides everything for his wife", that she"s cheating on him?
Divorce is a messy, expensive piece of hell best avoided at all costs. If she"s cheating on him regularly now, in the open and it"s widely known, it"s unlikely she"s going to stop when they get married, and even more unlikely she"ll manage not to get caught.

They"ll still end up in court over custody but it"ll still be cheaper than full divorce proceedings + custody shit to deal with.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
If she"s cheating on now, there is the possibility that the kid isn"t his too. If the guy finds out and kicks the bitch to the curb, first order of business is a paternity test.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Arative said:
If she"s cheating on now, there is the possibility that the kid isn"t his too. If the guy finds out and kicks the bitch to the curb, first order of business is a paternity test.
From a legal perspective, that might not even matter to the courts and he"d get shit on regardless. For some men, the financial burden coupled with the emotional burden would be to much to handle.

Florida man owes $10,000 for child who"s not his - CNN

Dad wasn"t dad after all, but still owes child support / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Arative said:
Kids definitely his, looks identical to him. The dudes anti internet though and I don"t have his phone number. Only way I had access to informing him was by telling his cousin on facebook, but just never went through with it. I thought about going to HR with the issue, because it basically is on a daily schedule. Not really interested in getting fired though, just feel for her fianc?.

Seths_foh

shitlord
please Shutup said:
Kids definitely his, looks identical to him. The dudes anti internet though and I don"t have his phone number. Only way I had access to informing him was by telling his cousin on facebook, but just never went through with it. I thought about going to HR with the issue, because it basically is on a daily schedule. Not really interested in getting fired though, just feel for her fianc?.
As someone who was cheated on at one point, I think you need to find a way to let the guy know. The longer it goes on the worse it is going to be for the guy to deal with, and he deserves to know now and have a chance to get away from her before he marries her and it becomes a million times harder.

We all say we would want to know if it was being done to us, well here is your chance to make good on those words and help a brother out.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Wintermute said:
Maybe it"s different in Canada but I don"t friend my neighbors on facebook or ask them to invite me over for movies. I don"t even know their names, I just call them things like "bitchy foreign lady" and "that guy with the ugly dog."
Well I think we are a bit friendlier people in general, but it"s more specific to my building. It has a website, Facebook group and so on. Only 40 suites, and the majority of the people know each other at least a little bit, there"s organized social gatherings a couple times a year and so on. I"m friends with at least 5-10 people in the building on Facebook. Limited profile of course.

Kirun said:
How long has it been since the first interaction, her flirting with the "I"m coming over for a movie night!" stuff, and your meetup next week?
Met her a bit over a year ago at a block party type event. I was having a beer in a clothing store across the street from my place chatting with the girl who owned it, as we"ve known each other on and off since we were 12 or so. She introduced me to the new neighbor, we chatted for 5-10 minutes, and in that first conversation she said we"d have to share a bottle of wine one of these days. But after that I"d say I saw her for 30 seconds in the elevator a handful of times in the following year, with just the usual elevator talk.

The night I had a couple drinks with her and friends and she had the movie night suggestion was a couple weeks ago now. Looks like we"re going for a bike ride to a mutual friend"s place for a BBQ this weekend, apparently.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Funny thing is I expected the general consensus from here would be telling me not to be a rat, but you guys are making my decision a lot easier.