Girls who broke your heart thread

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The problem is, I don"t think there is anything to be gained. A guy who doesn"t believe in the internet and provides some chicks every need, seems like the sort of guy who"s going to end up as Aamina 2.0. I just don"t see what is gained, other than Shutup possibly losing his job depending on what kind of dirt said chick has on Shutup(assuming she finds out it was him).

Met her a bit over a year ago at a block party type event. I was having a beer in a clothing store across the street from my place chatting with the girl who owned it, as we"ve known each other on and off since we were 12 or so. She introduced me to the new neighbor, we chatted for 5-10 minutes, and in that first conversation she said we"d have to share a bottle of wine one of these days. But after that I"d say I saw her for 30 seconds in the elevator a handful of times in the following year, with just the usual elevator talk.
I"d say your goose is cooked. It"spossibleshe"s been holding out hope all this time, but if she has, a chick like that is going to be a stage 5 clinger. You waited way too fucking long, man.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What is anti-internet? Is that like anti-electricity and anti-modern plumbing?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
please Shutup said:
Ever hear the phrase "none of your god damn business"?

Not only do you not have any connection to the couple whatsoever beside being coworkers with the chick, you are thinking about tattling on THE CHICK to her man who you either don"t know or hardly fucking know at all? Are you mentally ill?

You are not his friend. It"s not your job to look out for him. You are a fucking tattle-tale of the 2nd grade variety if you get involved. You have no connection to them whatsoever. Mind your own business.

I can"t even believe more than 0 people supported this, let alone every god damn one who responded so far. Anyone else supporting this plan is also a god damn retard. Look out for your friends and loved ones. Mind your fucking business otherwise.

My rage is directly proportional to the retardation of this idea

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Dabamf said:
Ever hear the phrase "none of your god damn business"?

Not only do you not have any connection to the couple whatsoever beside being coworkers with the chick, you are thinking about tattling on THE CHICK to her man who you either don"t know or hardly fucking know at all? Are you mentally ill?

You are not his friend. It"s not your job to look out for him. You are a fucking tattle-tale of the 2nd grade variety if you get involved. You have no connection to them whatsoever. Mind your own business.

I can"t even believe more than 0 people supported this, let alone every god damn one who responded so far. Anyone else supporting this plan is also a god damn retard. Look out for your friends and loved ones. Mind your fucking business otherwise.

My rage is directly proportional to the retardation of this idea
This is probably coming from someone like the dude in the story who fucks other guys fiancees in the parking lot at work.

In all seriousness though, I wouldn"t say to tell him or not unless I had a very specific reason. If I didn"t really know anything about this couple, I would consider it really none of my business...she will probably get caught one day on her own anyway. I agree it"s all kinds of fucked up what she is doing, but I really don"t think I could justify being a whistle blower to a completely home wrecking situation for some apparent strangers.

Also, I live in the same city. I wonder if I know who you"re talking about. Small world.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That"s the thing. It would be different if Shutup was friends with the guy or knew him more than just in passing. Why risk your potential livelihood tattling on some chick that you barely know?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
please Shutup said:
I work with a girl who"s engaged with a guy who basically provides everything for her. They also live together and have a 2 year old. Every day during lunch she fucks a guy in the company parking lot while her man doesn"t have a clue and yet still provides everything. Don"t understand how people can do such twisted things and live with themselves on a day by day basis especially when kids are involved.
So umm, how do you know (and no one else does) that they are fucking daily in the parking lot?

Bladefury

N00b
I"m guessing she"s screwing everyone BUT him.

Obvious answer is to video tape her and blackmail her for cash since her husband will just provide it anyway.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Dab I hear ya on everything you saying which is basically why I I just kept it to myself. I was just posting on the subject, because it was the topic at hand. The only reason I have an ounce of care is because if I was in his shoes I"d wish someone would tell me.

I know because she came out and told me and the other 2 people we hang out with at work thinking it was no big deal, but we all kind of just lost respect for her and wrote her off since then.

eXarc, I work in Broussard so no go on knowing these people.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
What a piece of work. On what planet do you just come right out and tell co-workers "oh yeah, I totally fuck around on my husband all the time" and not expect them to think you"re utter trash.

Kirun said:
I"d say your goose is cooked. It"s possible she"s been holding out hope all this time, but if she has, a chick like that is going to be a stage 5 clinger. You waited way too fucking long, man.
Entirely possible. I"d say the odds are in favor of this being more of a "friendly neighbor" thing.

Seethe_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Entirely possible. I"d say the odds are in favor of this being more of a "friendly neighbor" thing.
No, no, no. Completely wrong attitude. You haven"t really said much about this gal, but if you have any attraction toward her whatsoever, just fucking man up and ask her out. We all joke about you taking a year to figure out if a girl is into you but Jesus, she"s a chick who, even though you live next door to, you barely see as it is from your description. So worse case scenario she just wants to be friends and you lose nothing.

But I can almost guarantee if you keep beating around the bush (ha!) your prediction about her just wanting to be friends will just turn out to be another one of your self-fulfilling prophecies.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
TheCutlery said:
Which isn"t a bad thing, and don"t let anyone tell you otherwise.
I actually think it"s refreshing when I meet a girl that doesnt have a facebook, yes I know that could be a lie but I did date one for a few months that didnt have one.

It reminded me of girls that dont stuff their faces in their phones every 5 seconds, refreshing.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Seethe said:
But I can almost guarantee if you keep beating around the bush (ha!) your prediction about her just wanting to be friends will just turn out to be another one of your self-fulfilling prophecies.
He"s already fucking beat around the bush for a year now. It"s too fucking late. Like I said, if she"s still holding onto hope that he"s interested sexually, she"s a stage 5 clinger that needs to be steered clear of.

Eomer said:
It is now. Thanks to you pussyfooting around her for a year. Your chance to hope aboard that train was when she said you should share a bottle of wine together. A fuckingYEARago!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Kirun said:
He"s already fucking beat around the bush for a year now. It"s too fucking late. Like I said, if she"s still holding onto hope that he"s interested sexually, she"s a stage 5 clinger that needs to be steered clear of.

It is now. Thanks to you pussyfooting around her for a year. Your chance to hope aboard that train was when she said you should share a bottle of wine together. A fuckingYEARago!
Such a Debbie Downer! Honestly after our first conversation I figured it could have been either way, flirting or just being friendly. I thought I"d see her around soon enough. But in actuality I saw her maybe once or twice in the following 6 months, so never really had much of a chance to take it from there short of knocking on her door or leaving a note.

She decided (or suggested I guess) we"re going on a bike ride to a mutual friend"s place Saturday afternoon/evening. Same dude that was over at her place that invited me over for a drink a couple weeks back. I was actually supposed to call him last week to go out for lunch to catch up, he"s in commercial real estate and works with a few other guys I know. Now it"s going to be all awkward that I didn"t call him. Hell, he might not want to fuck me either .

I"ve never dated a clinger before, so that might be kind of interesting. Course, when finding out what its like to date one, its probably best to not live directly beside them.

lost said:
I actually think it"s refreshing when I meet a girl that doesnt have a facebook, yes I know that could be a lie but I did date one for a few months that didnt have one.

It reminded me of girls that dont stuff their faces in their phones every 5 seconds, refreshing.
dude, my best friend nags the SHIT out of me about facebook.

"why aren"t you on facebook why aren"t you on facebook."

When she and her group of girl friends (seperate group) in Chicago get together then they talk about what"s on facebook.

They"re also on their phones texting or doing wtfever like 24/7.

Its fucking annoying.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Etoille said:
"why aren"t you on facebook why aren"t you on facebook."

When she and her group of girl friends (seperate group) in Chicago get together then they talk about what"s on facebook.
This kinda stuff always baffles me, none of my chick friends, of my fiancee"s friends are like this.