Girls who broke your heart thread

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Iannis said:
The observation is made of trends within a group. The mistake is in trying to apply that observation about groups to an individual within that group. These are different entities, they serve different functions, and they behave in different ways.

What if the biological imperative for existence is existence itself and progeny is one of many accidental, and possibly necessary, outcomes of a bounded biological existence. Sounds like a fancy way to say the exact same thing but it"s not. One way attributes motive while one way describes process.

You"ve really got to be careful about attributing motive to process or you"ll run into "wait, this makes no damn sense" quickly if you"ve got any damn sense at all. Re: The intellectual contortions of western Faith.
I"m not really sure what you"re getting at. The only way we, or any living thing, exists now after 3.5 billion years is that every single one of our predecessors has reproduced more successfully than others. Evolution necessitates that successful reproduction is the one defining characteristic of any living thing.

I guess the answer to my question would be culture. Culture keeps groups together and helps to make them successful reproductively, but also has the possibility of conflicting with biological drives. Kinda a dumb question because I knew that already but decided to be retarded for a day lol

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Darus Grey said:
A girl I"m seeing right now told me she put out on the first date because "You seem like the type who would just rape me if I said no".

I"m not exactly sure if that"s a positive thing...but being aggressive and assertive has never not gotten me laid. Doing it any other way is doing it wrong.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/b4hNaFkbZYU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ilex_foh

shitlord
So it didn"t work out with the girl I was seeing. Turns out the whole time she was was talking to like 2 other dudes. We"d only been seeing each other for 7 weeks, but still, it was a shitty thing to do on her part. In classic internet style, here"s some tit pics. .

*edit: I should clarify, those are HER tits.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Vvoid said:
There is very little natural selection going on in the human species anymore, in the sense that you are using it anyway. If there were, there would be no American Disabilities Act, no welfare, no unemployment compensation, no homeless shelters...the list goes on and on.
Yes there is. Just because it"s changed in focus from "can survive polio" or "born with all limbs" to "can deal well with sugar and extra calories" doesn"t mean that it isn"t still happening.

Rune_foh

shitlord
Chris said:
Yes there is. Just because it"s changed in focus from "can survive polio" or "born with all limbs" to "can deal well with sugar and extra calories" doesn"t mean that it isn"t still happening.
Riiiiiight. Diabetes prevents people from having children. Great understanding of the actual science there sparky. I"m not surprised you"re a teacher.

iannis

Musty Nester
Rune said:
Riiiiiight. Diabetes prevents people from having children. Great understanding of the actual science there sparky. I"m not surprised you"re a teacher.
Diabetes may not be the best example, since we have this thing called science and in particular medical science really puts the fucking hurt on the timescales that evolution works on.

It"s a bit more meta than that. A predisposition to adult disease is indeed an inhibiting factor for communal stability. It"s not so much that it will be selected against but more that other adults without the trait will be selected for more often. That"s all that has to happen.

Why do you think there"s any money at all in cosmetics? People are vain?

Put another way: Given a choice would you rather fuck a slender, young (not gaige young, we"re talking 21+) chick with good teeth, or would you rather fuck a fat middle aged one with canker sores?

Your dick isn"t magic. It just knows something important.

Edit: It"s not just humans and it"s not just mating. You can observe this in other animal populations as well.

Etwynn_foh

shitlord
Iannis said:
A predisposition to [diseases that typically cause debilitating symptoms prior to childbearing age] is indeed an inhibiting factor for communal stability.
FTFY. It"s true that genetic shift due to sexual selection is still occurring even in the presence of medicine and technology, but you and Chris are idiots for thinking that it"s currently feasible to know the character and direction of that shift.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Iannis said:
Put another way: Given a choice would you rather fuck a slender, young (not gaige young, we"re talking 21+) chick with good teeth, or would you rather fuck a fat middle aged one with canker sores?
What wrong with canker sores? I think you mean cold sores.

Ilex_foh

shitlord
Well, today she blows up my phones with the, "it was supposed to be casual... why can"t we be friends?" type bullshit.

Since when does "casually dating" mean "I can fuck around with other dudes with zero advance notice"? I mean, maybe I"m showing my age here but casually dating used to mean, "dating one person, not seriously".

As my ire rises, so I open my phone to the place that gives me space to rant.

Enjoy gents, I know I did.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Fuck her. Put me in the crowd of if youre "dating" you are exclusive. If you go on more than 3 dates and still talking to other guys or flirting with anyone else youre a dumb whore.

And my girlfriend is pissing me the fuck off.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
casually dating definitely means not exclusive. sorry you got burned, appreciate the sweet justice though

Yep, casually dating these days means you"re one of several who go on "dates" but definitely not the only one.

Hell, I know "monogamous" couples that individually are allowed to go on "friend dates" with the same sex, to the point of romantic dinner and a movie, sometimes cuddling or making out, sometimes sex as long as it"s "casual" and doesn"t mean anything. Makes me feel old when the definition of monogamous is even getting so bendable.

I guess openness and setting boundaries is the key, and it doesn"t seem like she was open/honest, which is perhaps the real issue. DEM SOME NICE TITTAYS THOUGH.

Ilex_foh

shitlord
I guess I"m behind the times at 31. The fucked up part is that I specifically said, "If you start fucking around with other dudes, that"s cool, but let me know because at that point I"m done." Her response was, "But I really like you and we were getting to be such good friends..." At which point I went I off like a fucking cannon. It probably wouldn"t have been such a big deal except my last ex, who was serious and exclusive, cheated on me. Hence why I told her I was out if she started messing with other guys.

Two days out, I definitely miss the T&A, but I"m really not angry. I think I probably satchel charged that bridge into the fucking gorge though, no going back.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
unless you"re attached, I"d consider a friendship with some benefits. seems like you weren"t together very long. plus you could get us more pics

Ilex_foh

shitlord
Prolly gonna want to give it a day or two to blow over before I try to come up with some kind of half-assed apology. Don"t know if she"ll buy it but can"t hurt to try I guess. I dunno though man, the ass was top quality and she says some hilarious shit, but she really touched a raw nerve by not telling me what the real situation was. I could write a novel about why it"s such a big deal but without additional tit pics I feel like I"d just get TL;DR

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Uh FWB with a chick who is pursuing multiple other men? Sounds like a recipe for the clap.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Big Phoenix said:
Uh FWB with a chick who is pursuing multiple other men? Sounds like a recipe for the clap.
Do you only have sex with girls you plan on marrying?

Ilex_foh

shitlord
Yeah and there"s that, but she does also crank a mean knob.

However, I have thus far managed to not contract "teh veedee" once in my life so I think I may have to let this one slide. I think I have another topless photo around here somewhere, but I"m not sure which back up it is on my phone?

I"ve also got some sweet shots of the ass and vag but my penis is in them and that"s a line that, as a gentlemen, I prefer not to cross with strangers.