Girls who broke your heart thread

W

Wrathcaster

IMO if you want to know if you"re actually in an exclusive relationship with someone and you"re not sure, you should probably just ask them if you"re exclusive. "Dating" (casual or no) means different things to different people. Not proud of it, but I"ve actually pulled the "we"re just dating" line on a chick I wasn"t terribly interested in being in a relationship with. Then again, when she asked me if I was her boyfriend I gave her a solid "no."

If someone tells you they"re "casually dating" you, it should set off a red flag. A flag that signals "I want to casually fuck other people while we date."

Ilex_foh

shitlord
You are correct, no anal pics, plenty of reverse cow-girl shit though.

Also, it"s late, I"m drunk, and tabbing between this and League of Legends. Sorry to disappoint.

Sinron_foh

shitlord
Or let me get as much as I can from you. Maybe we might fuck when I"m super horny and im out of batteries for my toys. But shit with her bod keep the bat phone open.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
There"s nothing wrong with that situation unless someone doesn"t know that"s what it is.

Ilex_foh

shitlord
Wrathcaster said:
IMO if you want to know if you"re actually in an exclusive relationship with someone and you"re not sure, you should probably just ask them if you"re exclusive. "Dating" (casual or no) means different things to different people. Not proud of it, but I"ve actually pulled the "we"re just dating" line on a chick I wasn"t terribly interested in being in a relationship with. Then again, when she asked me if I was her boyfriend I gave her a solid "no."

If someone tells you they"re "casually dating" you, it should set off a red flag. A flag that signals "I want to casually fuck other people while we date."
I think you"re last statement is probably the correct one for this situation. As a mutual rebound kind of thing it was okay, and if she"d been more upfront about it, I probably wouldn"t have gotten all butt hurt. But the situation was a little too close to the last 6 months of my prior relationship which was one of the most emotionally destructive periods of my life.

I found the other topless pic, also won hard as Cass. Prolly crashing out now.

edit: I should probably obscure her face or something. One sec while I MS paint this motherfucker.

edit2: Fixed, goodnight forums.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Cool painting...and pile of shit on the potty pad.

PS: Still fucking her? If so, please ask the brand/color of her nail polish. I want some.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Rune said:
Riiiiiight. Diabetes prevents people from having children. Great understanding of the actual science there sparky. I"m not surprised you"re a teacher.
Pretty sure I didn"t mention Diabetes.

If you are obese you have less chance of attracting a partner and having sex, because you are gross, don"t leave the house to meet people, can"t access certain organs and maybe even have retarded sperm from all the shit in the food.

So people who can"t deal with todays sugary/fatty/processed food and get fat have less chance of passing on their genes.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Um, you"re an idiot if you stop fucking that over butthurt. No offense.

Ravvenn said:
PS: Still fucking her? If so, please ask the brand/color of her nail polish. I want some.
Serious question Rav, it"s red right? Is there really a huge difference? I never understood why there is like 257 shades of red nail polish.

Cathan_foh

shitlord
So I talked to an ex a few weeks ago. We were friends since I was 10 so I still talk to her on the phone every few months just to see how she"s doing. This is the alcoholic ex I had.

She was all happy that she finally won her disability case in court. They back paid her like 20k, she got her car back on the road, license renewed etc etc. When she told me all this stuff guess where she was?

She was at the local bar... Bitch has lost everything in life, including her mind, literally, due to alcohol and now she"s right back at the bar shortly after she barely gets the beginning of a helping hand from the govt...

She"s actually been sober for over 3 years now. She had no car, lived at home with her mom and hardly ever left, had no money or anything but the instant she can get out on her own she"s at the bar.

I wouldn"t be surprised if she"s already got another DUI or wrecked the car again...

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Ilex props on the great body. You fucked up getting butthurt about her being a whore though. All women are whores until proven otherwise. Plus the word "casual" means "I wanna fuck other guys." You shoulda been seeing other girls too until she brought up exclusivity. Nothing makes an otherwise-unattached girl come around faster than knowledge of competitor(s).

If you can get your head in the right place, get back in that. But you are gonna lose your man card if you apologize. You already bitched out hugely by getting upset about other guys. If you go and apologize it"s over. Just tell her if she wants to hang out with you, she"s gotta be upfront in the future. Keep it on her.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
You already bitched out hugely by getting upset about other guys. If you go and apologize it"s over.Just tell her if she wants to hang out with you, she"s gotta be upfront in the future. Keep it on her.
This. So much this.

Also, why would you give her a reason to hide cheating from you? "Hey, it"s totally cool if you cheat, but let me know if you do so that I can Usain Bolt." All that does is send off a signal in her brain to hide that shit from you as long as possible.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I mean I just don"t get it. Rocking body, according to you amazing in bed and pretty freaky. You knew it was casual but you bitched out anyway?

Dude

W

Wrathcaster

Dabamf said:
You already bitched out hugely by getting upset about other guys. If you go and apologize it"s over. Just tell her if she wants to hang out with you, she"s gotta be upfront in the future. Keep it on her.
Meh, I wouldn"t say there"s anything wrong with him getting a bit pissed if they"d been seeing each other for nearly two months and she wasn"t up front or led him to believe that they were exclusive. I"d wager that most people, after 3-4 weeks of dating the same person, probably assume (perhaps unreasonably) that they"re more or less exclusive so I can understand his position. No one wants to find out the choice piece they"ve been hitting for the past two months is a an indeterminate number of other people"s choice piece as well. Demonstrates her lack of interest in something serious, as well as a disheartening lack of candor.

That being said, that is a nice body, and I would "casually date" the fuck out of her regardless.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Chris said:
Yes there is. Just because it"s changed in focus from "can survive polio" or "born with all limbs" to "can deal well with sugar and extra calories" doesn"t mean that it isn"t still happening.
It"s called "natural selection." What exactly is "natural" about reproductive and survival pressures in modern human society, you fucking moron? There"s nothing natural about the selective pressures currently at work on the human genome.

Ilex said:
Since when does "casually dating" mean "I can fuck around with other dudes with zero advance notice"? I mean, maybe I"m showing my age here but casually dating used to mean, "dating one person, not seriously".
Obviously it depends from person to person, but unfortunately from where I stand I don"t think she did anything wrong. If you guys hadn"t become "exclusive" or a "couple" or whatever after having The Talk, then sorry, that pussy wasn"t locked down and I don"t think you can hold much against her for it.

Personally I couldn"t do that myself for more than a week or two, date more than one person at a time. But that"s apparently how shit works these days!

Palum said:
It"s too late for Eomer, he has to subtly introduce a lisp over the next week and go with the you-turned-me-straight gambit and hope she takes the bait.

Or "hey, I just met you 13 months ago and I know this is crazy but here"s a key to my apartment so call me maybe?"
haha, we"ll see I guess. I wonder if she"ll find it awkward that 5 seconds after I nut in her eye I hop on my computer to show you fuckers what"s what.