Girls who broke your heart thread

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Eomer said:
haha, we"ll see I guess. I wonder if she"ll find it awkward that 5 seconds after I nut in her eye I hop on my computer to show you fuckers what"s what.
I loved you man, but I"ll believe it when I see it.

iannis

Musty Nester
Eomer said:
haha, we"ll see I guess. I wonder if she"ll find it awkward that 5 seconds after I nut in her eye I hop on my computer to show you fuckers what"s what.
Just tell her that karma is calling. If she"s cool she"ll get it and be good with it. If not, who cares?

Not us, that"s who!

It would probably be less awkward to do it from a phone tho. "just a sec baby, gotta brag." I don"t know a lot about bitches, but I know that bitches LOVE to feel special.

And cuddling. Something about cuddling.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Dabamf said:
All women are whores until proven otherwise
Maybe trolling the Malaysian clubs for dirty tang has set your vision off a bit but most girls I know are not whores.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Tenks said:
Maybe trolling the Malaysian clubs for dirty tang has set your vision off a bit but most girls I know are not whores.
My experiences tends to be similar to Dabamf. Most womensayandthinkthey aren"t whores, but if given proper opportunity, the majority of women I know are either downright slutty, or were at some point in their lives.

Kirun said:
My experiences tends to be similar to Dabamf. Most womensayandthinkthey aren"t whores, but if given proper opportunity, the majority of women I know are either downright slutty, or were at some point in their lives.
What? No way? They"ve never done anything like that before, swear!

It"s all a matter of definitions... so yeah, a bunch of guys on an internet forum going from their personal definitions gets you this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tPzUCqqX1fc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Danth_foh

shitlord
Sleeping with a gal who you know is sleeping around on you sounds like a great way to increase your odds of contracting an STD. Casual sex with some random broad doesn"t seem worth the risk.

Of course everything currently happening is natural, Eomer. The tools and cities we build are every bit as natural as beaver dams and anthills. The only way we"re not natural is if it turns out some outside force is manipulating us (space lizardmen?). Of course that"s a semantic argument and I know what you really mean. I"ve wondered myself more than once whether modern technology and medicine will ultimately prove disastrous for us as a species.

Danth

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
You can get an STD from someone who isn"t sleeping with anyone else, too. No sex is 100% safe, isn"t that common knowledge by now? Don"t be an idiot, wrap that shit up, use some (not-so, I guess) common sense.

Danth
(Come on... people still sign their posts?)

Aamina

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
To be fair most guys are little more than brainless flesh grafted onto a penis that would kill their own mother just to sleep with that new 17 year old hostess, if only she, or any other girl besides the one they somehow managed to trick into dating them, would give them a second glance.* Don"t think I"m being sexist.

*I only go as far as to ask for homework help on the subway

Danth_foh

shitlord
Not going to take your advice, Awlbiste. I"ve never used those things in my life. My wife would look at me funny if I started now.

Common sense? I consider it common sense not to sleep with the local ho. Why tempt fate when over half the humans in the world are women? I know some guys who contracted various diseases and all those cases could have been avoided by applying that little piece of common sense.

Danth

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
^motherfucking combo breaker! Pretend the rest of my post is directly below Dabamf"s.

*The hostess gave me a second, third, and fourth glance. Then wrote me a note saying she wanted me inside her. So I signed up for a night class on graphology.

Danth said:
Common sense? I consider it common sense not to sleep with the local ho. Why tempt fate when over half the humans in the world are women? I know some guys who contracted various diseases and all those cases could have been avoided by applying that little piece of common sense.
Meh, I"ve had three chlamydia scares, with no positive tests! Two of those three were from very classy, upstanding chicks whose sexual history prior to me was very, very short. The third, well, yeah she was the village bicycle and took it as a compliment when she called herself a whore and I corrected her that she was in fact a slut, as there was no payment involved. The first of the classy chicks neither of us had it, I apparently had some sort of UTI that was causing my drippy dick. Which made me feel especially good about accusing my GF at the time of slutting around and giving it to me. Whoops. Second classy chick I"d been dating for a couple months, and I guess a past BF or something must have tested positive as the local health authority got a hold of her, and on down the chain it went. Never found it if she actually had it or not, we broke up soon after for unrelated reasons. Third chick had indeed contracted it, and called me directly since she didn"t want to list off a couple dozen names to the nurse. Nice.

Judging your risk of STI contraction based on how slutty or classy a chick is, is fucking stupid.

Rune_foh

shitlord
There are hundreds of strains of HPV; ranging from the garden variety wart to horrific, life-scarring genital warts, all the way to the virtually asymptomatic strains that cause cancer.

If you"ve had sex you"ve been exposed to all kinds of asymptomatic viruses, many of which have not even been documented by science yet.

Zakas_foh

shitlord
Yeah. Sucks. Had them(some warts) pop up suddenly about a year and a half into my relationship with my gf, and shes a bonafied neurotic person. She"s freaking out, almost broke up with me etc etc.

Really wish I didn"t sleep around so much.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
No idea if I have had HPV, but it"s likely. I thought that if you"re reasonably sexually active you"re damn near guaranteed to have had it at some point, even if you never showed symptoms and you"ve since flushed it from your system.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
You are. There"s no tests for men, and most strains don"t have any visible effect so there"s no way to know if you"ve got it unless a wart pops up. It"s a cancer precursor, however, at least for women. The jury is still out for men but it"s quite likely that it"s a prereq for penile cancer as well.

Problem is, there"s basically no way to avoid it short of two virgins marrying.

Danth isn"t the least annoying person in the world, but I don"t see the point in white-knighting Chlamydia by arguing with him when he says sleeping around with a chick one KNOWS is sleeping around increases your risk of STI. How can anyone seriously argue with that? Sure, you can get an STI from the safest situations, but it sure as shit increases your risk when the girl one is "casually" dating is also casually dating a bunch of other dudes.

And there"s a lot of shit that a condom won"t do a damn thing to prevent... and I when a whore of a girl asks one of many "casual" dates to go down on her, or even kiss her, I doubt these dudes are suddenly stopping her, pushing her away, and insisting on dental damns.

Cmon, stop white knighting Chlamydia and/or whores. They are what they are. Make the decision to take the risk if one wants and take the precautions one can, but let"s not pretend there aren"t additional risks fucking whores.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Actually, I was taking the opposite tack: that NOT fucking whores doesn"t magically make you immune to STIs, whether you use condoms or not.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
^Exactly. If you"re not going to fuck a hot girl because you"re afraid, just go get married right now. seize the day, yolo, etc