Girls who broke your heart thread

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Erronius said:
I"ve actually discussed putting some RL pics of mine on FOH with a number of people here recently, and every person without exception has told me that that would be a horrible idea.
I"m glad I haven"t leaked any pictures of myself on here over the last decade. The results could be havok.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Big Picasso said:
How fat do you have to be to use McDonalds slogan in casual convo
<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/40843163#t=60s" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Vimeo can"t set a start time without autoplay

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Tuco said:
I"m glad I haven"t leaked any pictures of myself on here over the last decade. The results could be havok.
I double dog dare you to post another overhead photo of your house. I"ll hunt you to the ends of the earth!!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Figured this may as well go here, given I"ve talked about the bald thing a few times here:Men shaved bald perceived to be better leaders - Business - CBC News

All good until you get until the end:

Men with shaved heads were rated lower in attractiveness and also seen as being older. But they nonetheless scored higher than men with thinning hair, who were ranked lower in almost all categories.
Well dammit. I don"t yet shave my head bald at this point, but keep it trimmed to 1/8"-1/16" of an inch generally, so damn near.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Good enough for patrick stewart... good enough for you.

It shouldn"t take a scientific study to convince you to do it.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Dana White? Not really, he"s way stockier than me. Dunno who I look like really. There"s been some semi-obscured face shots of me here before (ski goggles etc). I"m a fairly typical looking white guy, I think.

This should clear things up:

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
This seems like a bit of a paradox. Do tranny-monsters like that even have a friendzone? It"s like Juggernaut running into the Blob, what happens, omg?!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Haast said:
Apparently POF requires log-in. Can you post the pic?
Funniest part was the profile:

About Me
hi there im visiting the city of edmonton and calgary for 3 weeks or so....if you want to have some fun and have good time message me on here

i am a very loving person that strongly believe everyone has the ability to shine, to embrace a nice moment and feel the so called.....eternity.....joke...

anyway im also fun very passionate person, who loves the thrill outside, not really boring individividual but full of zest, i love eveything and anything i do coz i know what i really wants and know how to say yes if i need to or no if i want to stop the negativity of things.

i love my family dearly and friends that stay with me through thick and thin who accept me even in my downfall and always there when i am in the heights of the ladderline.

i love to listen to human stories and learn from their hardships and inspire by their thoughts, they say be like a molave strong and resilient....

people who are open minded, positive and inspiring are the people who always shine in life, willing to embrace the weakness of others and not judging the fault of somebody else"s mistakes...i know there are so many people out there who really care

i am looking for a guy that is willing to try new things and try an alternative....are you game with that

First Date
a good conversation, a massage and a nice quality meal

if you like your body get a sexy massage ill give u one. A nice sexy preparation for a good date would start in a sexy tease....How about me wearing a sexy dark or red small lingerie, wearing but a black sexy stockings, nice small thong inside.....Theres a nice soothing music and i will dance in front of you caressing your body with lotion with oil. Then you will sit on the couch wearing only your sexy briefs or tiny boxers....ohhhh you will gonna turn me on by opening your firm muscular legs.

I wanna do also is getting or grabbing that sexy briefs of yours then i will smell it in front of you and you can do the same too smelling my sexy panty in front of me.

How about a role play, have u ever try doin some amazing role playing.....How about this....you are outside while door is open....the light is dim and you enter the house you saw me changing clothes, you hid in those white curtains while touching your huge hotdog, i continue changing and started putting lotion in my bed, i was pretending that i dont see you but i know you got turn on big time....i move my hips, i move my body and dance inside the room wearing but the sexy G string that you gave me......i went to bed and i hump non stop on top of the pillow...ohhh i hum p and grind i stop becayuse i know you are going to explode