Girls who broke your heart thread

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
Broke it off with a girl I was seeing through summer about 6 weeks ago.
Went on a few dates with a new girl; had a good time and taking it easy. She then flaked out on two dates in a row, so I"ve sidelined her for now. I"ll continue with her later if I"m bored, and she makes up her mind.
Picked up interest from another girl a few weeks ago, and the more I talk to her the better I like her. Going into this slowly, and we"re both busy with work and RL.

(All in all, it"s been more than a year since my ex wife took off. I"m still pretty damaged from events back then, but have managed to put myself back together pretty well. I still expect all girls (well, all people really) to turn out to be untrustworthy fucks, so that doesn"t help)

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
What"s the longest you guys have ever gone without sex? Not counting fap, like longest stretch no physical anything with a girl. Did you notice any change in libido?

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
Fammaden said:
What"s the longest you guys have ever gone without sex? Not counting fap, like longest stretch no physical anything with a girl. Did you notice any change in libido?
The longest I have ever gone was around two years but that was because I was dating a girl (my wife now) long distance. From my experience my sex drive is pounding away at my brain to get laid from 5 minutes after I have sex to about 3 months of not having had it. After about three months you get used to not having it so it becomes more bearable. The desire is still there just not the overwhelming force it usually is. You may have heard this expressed before in the adage that "the more you get it the more you want it". I have found that to be largely true.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tananthalas said:
The longest I have ever gone was around two years but that was because I was dating a girl (my wife now) long distance. From my experience my sex drive is pounding away at my brain to get laid from 5 minutes after I have sex to about 3 months of not having had it. After about three months you get used to not having it so it becomes more bearable. The desire is still there just not the overwhelming force it usually is. You may have heard this expressed before in the adage that "the more you get it the more you want it". I have found that to be largely true.
I would agree with the above. For me I generally have dry streaks of 3-6 months. When I"m with a chick my libido is off the charts, but when I"m not I don"t feel the urge to just fuck anything that moves. I"ve been getting a couple messages a week from random chicks on POF, but I don"t return any of them because they"re generally not overly attractive or suitable for dating, and I don"t feel the need to fuck them for the sake of it even if it would take zero effort.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That"s a piker statement.

The proper statement is: "BRB gonna smash this bitches box into Macintosh applesauce."

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I went 1 year, from the time I quit my restaurant job & planned my move to Korea, to when I first got laid there. Was a god damn nightmare. But never been anywhere close to that long any other time.

The difference is always whether or not you expect it. Like now, I can"t dedicate 0.1% of my energy to meeting girls because I have so much work to do, so it"s easy as hell. I went from meeting multiple girls a week sometimes while traveling in the spring to absolutely nothing since June. But it ain"t no thang, as colored folk would say, because I don"t hope for or expect it.

But when I was in Korea, at the beginning, and meeting girls but getting lots of resistance, & dating one for 3 months before getting laid, always wondering "when is this gonna happen," it was torture.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
So as payment for being un-banned here is some payment in the form of an update and pics.

Remember that chic from the gym. We hung out for a little while, I fucked her a few times, she stopped coming to the gym and started acting her age so I quit it.

Here are some low quality pics of her boobs.

NSFW

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I actually was going to post this up when I saw this thread slip to page two.

I figured someone would get a kick out of it, don"t normally see something like this posted. My entire sexual history. Names in parenthesis I paid, followed by the source of how I met them and the year.

ashley 1 - okcupid 2009
ashley 2 - iphone chat app 2009
webcam girl - mfc.com 2010
(guy) - CL 2010
stephanie - okcupid - 2011
(coleen) - CL - 2012
(april) - CL - 2012
(cici) - April - 2012
(erica) - April - 2012
(Amanda) - CL - 2012
(heather) - CL - 2012
marie (not sex, walmart parking lot chick) - CL -2012
amber - CL - 2012
becky - CL - 2012
(stacy) - CL - 2012
samantha - CL - 2012

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Antarius said:
I actually was going to post this up when I saw this thread slip to page two.

I figured someone would get a kick out of it, don"t normally see something like this posted. My entire sexual history. Names in parenthesis I paid, followed by the source of how I met them and the year.

ashley 1 - okcupid 2009
ashley 2 - iphone chat app 2009
webcam girl - mfc.com 2010
(guy) - CL 2010
stephanie - okcupid - 2011
(coleen) - CL - 2012
(april) - CL - 2012
(cici) - April - 2012
(erica) - April - 2012
(Amanda) - CL - 2012
(heather) - CL - 2012
marie (not sex, walmart parking lot chick) - CL -2012
amber - CL - 2012
becky - CL - 2012
(stacy) - CL - 2012
samantha - CL - 2012
Elaborate on the bolded part, if you"d be so kind.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ronaan said:
Elaborate on the bolded part, if you"d be so kind.
Lemeran said:
You paid a guy to have sex with you in 2010?
Antarius said:
Met a cross dresser off craigslist. I got a blowjob, and then fucked him. I used protection. He looked like a woman, was "passable". It was disconcerting and disturbing to me, however, that I felt his dick swinging back and forth when I started to fuck him. It is not something I am interested in ever doing again.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Antarius said:
Met a cross dresser off craigslist. I got a blowjob, and then fucked him. I used protection. He looked like a woman, was "passable". It was disconcerting and disturbing to me, however, that I felt his dick swinging back and forth when I started to fuck him. It is not something I am interested in ever doing again.
Strangest funniest post of the month.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Antarius said:
Oh.
Yeah well. Can happen to the best of us I guess.

My list:
1991-1993 Petra (gf) - pretty tame, first sex for both and all that
1993-1994 Julia (gf) - for some reason liked being treated rough.
1994 Katharina (gf) - only gave oral once and then got dumped. that sucked.
1994 Kerstin (gf)
1995 Regina
1995-1999 Nicole M. (gf) (actually married her in 1997 and got divorced in 2000)
1996 Nici O. ()
1999 Nicole S. (a different one) (gf)
1999-2001 Diana (gf) (this is the one with the huge boobs who liked anal... a lot)
2002 some girl ... forgot the name, only fucked once
2002 dec some girl ... forgot the name, only fucked twice
2003 Tanja, I think it was in 2003... only once.
2003 dec -2004 april Nici O. (same as 1996)
2004 sep -2009 march Marion (crazy ex)
2009 (april) Jessie
2009 (may/june) Stefanie (gf) (climber girl from a few hundred pages back)
2009 august - now Anja (annie from a few hundred pages back)

Some of the years before 2000 might be off. I may also have forgotten someone. Pretty accurate though and the ones without (gf) behind them were fuckbuddies or one-night-stands. Left out those that ended before sex. Was only one or two either way, when I was young.

You"ve all read the story from 2009 on up.

Had some long dry streaks in there... not sure how I got past those times without going for a hooker.

Sadly, six girls from the list were seeing someone else at the time... I feel bad now

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Antarius said:
hahahahahaha