Girls who broke your heart thread

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, happened once, pretty early on in our relationship. She was on top and I was just soaked. No idea how we managed to make it work, and we haven"t been able to reproduce it together since (in the last 10 years).

She did however come up to me last year when I got home from work and said something like "I need a new chair for my office." Oh yeah? Why? "Well, you remember that time when...." What the fuck?

Brad2770

TheCutlery said:
She did however come up to me last year when I got home from work and said something like "I need a new chair for my office." Oh yeah? Why? "Well, you remember that time when...." What the fuck?
Her new boyfriend knows how to do it to her since you cant seem to figure it out again.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Erronius said:
Been there, done that. It"s tough, but you should probably just talk to her about it. If you"re of the inclination to keep it up just for the sex then that"s up to you, but it always made me feel bad to be in a relationship with someone once I pretty much knew that things weren"t going to last (unless it was mutually agreed upon to keep up as FWB, but before long someone would go after fresh meat). I"d end up cutting things off before too long.
I talked to her about it last week (followed your advice). Basically told her that I really liked her, enjoyed our time together, but that I didn"t see a future with us being together if I"m unable to fulfill my goal of starting a family, and that I thought about adoption, but didn"t think it would make me happy.

She told me that she always actually wanted a bigger family but didn"t want to have more kids with her ex-husband. Granted, I only ever hear one side of the story about him, but just the fact that he was like 22 marrying a 15 year old after he got her pregnant tells me that he"s probably not the greatest catch in the sea. Found out her 11 y/o wasn"t planned, she was on the pill (Her first kid was from a 1 night stand with that guy). That"s why she got her tubes tied.

She"s actually looking into having the procedure reversed, how much it would cost/would insurance cover it etc (and also talked to her older two kids to ask what they thought about it/me).

Anyways, spent the night over there a few times now. She asked me today how much longer I have to go on my apartment lease (so I guess she"s thought about asking me to move in too). Which I guess should be obvious, you don"t tell a girl that you"d consider having children with her if you don"t want things to get serious.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Etoille said:
JEsus....you"re talking about moving in with a girl with kids youve been banging for 2 months?

RUN THE FUCK AWAY. NOW.
No shit. Run the fuck away from that drama.

tyen

<Banned>
Also, pretty sure if you had sex at 15 with a 22 yr old youve technically been raped.

trex

Queen Bee
Antarius said:
She"s actually looking into having the procedure reversed, how much it would cost/would insurance cover it etc (and also talked to her older two kids to ask what they thought about it
I"d also look into the success rate of that procedure if I were you.

Since you"re thinking about putting all your eggs in one basket and everything...

Sure - its perfect timing!

Move in, I"ll get my tubes "untied" and we"ll be one happy family celebrating our one year anniversary of dating on the date of the birth of our child!

/shudder

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Tyen said:
Also, pretty sure if you had sex at 15 with a 22 yr old youve technically been raped.
Isn"t Trex like 18 and you"re 30? And run from drama, lol. Your last two posts seem to be more about you than anyone in this thread.

tyen

<Banned>
Lithose said:
Isn"t Trex like 18 and you"re 30? And run from drama, lol. Your last two posts seem to be more about you than anyone in this thread.
22 and 26, we started dating at 21_25.

As much as you want to make it about "us" its fucking stupid to date someone with kids. Especially one that has rape babies.

trex

Queen Bee
Actually, I was 20. I met Big Tyen when I was 19

The only drama ever was BRO... and he was even younger than me

I think it"s great you want to raise rape babies as if they were your own. They need love, too

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
20_25 is pretty reasonable.

Also nothing wrong with dating someone with kids if you"re older.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Etoille said:
JEsus....you"re talking about moving in with a girl with kids youve been banging for 2 months?

RUN THE FUCK AWAY. NOW.
What?

There hasn"t actually been any drama. Her and her Ex have been divorced for like 8 years. She was in a different 3 year long relationship that ended last year.

I"m 30, she"s 32. She has a 17 year old, a 14 year old and an 11 year old. Her family is full of scumbags from what I know, and I can tell she had a shitty childhood. She seems to have "broken the cycle" raising her own children. I like her quite a bit and think she"s "marriage material", I could see myself spending the rest of my life with her. If anything I was concerned that I would come across as a crazy psycho by bringing up the topic of wanting kids after only knowing her for 2 months.

Dating a woman with grown kids is quite a bit different than dating a girl with young children.

I have been reading up on the tubal reversal (on the internet) and it seems like it has a really good success rate. Not that concerned about it, but if it failed, could always go the IVF route, which would be more expensive, but just the fact that she is open to having kids again is really what impressed me, I just assumed that when she told me that she had her tubes clamped that she did not want any more kids, which wasn"t true.

tyen

<Banned>
Antarius said:
I"m 30, she"s 32. She has a 17 year old, a 14 year old and an 11 year old. I could see myself spending the rest of my life with her
Bro, you my best pal cuz you post here, but you are retarded as shit