Go ..l.. yourself. I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I can't stand back stabbing fuckers and seems that's what the majority of people are around here. I'm not a Jug and you all have just been waiting for me to leave? Go fuck yourselves then. I'm gone.
Dude you just have to let it slide off your back.

Think. Duck. Water. Etc.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
On the one hand, I kind of feel bad because Camerous honestly strikes me as a genuinely well meaning guy, with some serious developmental issues. He's not quite all there mentally.

On the other hand, he's fat, and fat people disgust me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dude you just have to let it slide off your back.

Think. Duck. Water. Etc.
See, you are very stupid and everyone hates you, BUT you also have this relentless self assured confidence despite having no justification for any ego at all. Cam on the other hand can't fall back on self esteem.

On the one hand, I kind of feel bad because Camerous honestly strikes me as a genuinely well meaning guy, with some serious developmental issues. He's not quite all there mentally.

On the other hand, he's fat, and fat people disgust me.
hey fuck you baldy!wink.png

wink.png

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
To the OP:

You're a douche nozzle. Stop taking things on the internet so seriously.

Also, make me a sandwich, bitch.

Turkish

Caaaan do
Don't Feed the trolls you idiot.....
Nah, we're not feeding a troll here. Sure, he'll feel good for a bit that this post reached 2 pages, maybe even 3! But in the end, I doubt any of us could imagine giving a fuck about his big, gritty, hurt vagina.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
How will our women posters pay their rent if Cam doesn't send them money for cyber?

tad10

Elisha Dushku
See, you are very stupid and everyone hates you, BUT you also have this relentless self assured confidence despite having no justification for any ego at all. Cam on the other hand can't fall back on self esteem.
He's gotta learn: the more people that are against you the better you should feel about yourself.

John Rambo learned that lesson and learned it quick.

cool.png

cool.png

Status
Not open for further replies.