Go ..l.. yourself. I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's gotta learn: the more people that are against you the better you should feel about yourself.

John Rambo learned that lesson and learned it quick.

cool.png
I thought that was the whole Jug thing, granted I don't know very much about them. I figured they just trolled to make people not like them.

How you could be a Jug when you get butthurt seems counter intuitive.

At least my take on it. Just what is a Jug anyways?

cool.png

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Tad you're only allowed to play a paranoid nut in the political thread. I will ban you for 10 seconds otherwise.

iannis

Musty Nester
Juggalos. C'mon guys. I'm not cool at all and even I know what a jug is.

Basically they're K.I.S.S. fans who don't know who Gene Simmons was and probably think that K.I.S.S. is lame.

I like the jugs. They fill a role here. They were a little out of control/unorganized at first but to be honest theyre entertaining a lot of the times and good about containing some of the pure crazy to the shaw and add their own brand of comedic relief to other threads.

I wasn't a fan at first but it wouldn't feel like home without em now. They are to the shaw what wolfen and EP are to SS.

Macri_sl

shitlord
I don't know what the fuck is going on here. In this situation Jug = Juggalo, right? Someone said he wasn't a Juggalo and he rage quit, right? That's all I can gather. Whatever the situation is, dude always acted like a dick anyway, I hope he's really gone.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I like the jugs. They fill a role here. They were a little out of control/unorganized at first but to be honest theyre entertaining a lot of the times and good about containing some of the pure crazy to the shaw and add their own brand of comedic relief to other threads.

I wasn't a fan at first but it wouldn't feel like home without em now. They are to the shaw what wolfen and EP are to SS.
Thread should be retitled: Jugs and their uses.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Never forget: The jugs sided with Trex initially.

Status
Not open for further replies.