Go ..l.. yourself. I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulliver_sl

shitlord
I doubt we'll see Camerous any more. If he is reading this thread I don't see how he would want to come back. Perhaps it's for the best any way. Seems he wasn't liked here any way. As for me I didn't know you very well Camerous but I wish you the best.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I got a better idea. Instead of slinking back to the forums with your tail between your legs when you realize what a fucking idiot you were for posting this, how about you just kill yourself you fat piece of shit.

gAJ0v.jpg

gAJ0v.jpg

Proc_sl

shitlord
too cruel gulliver. cam's arleady been hurt enough

and you try to kill him with kindness.

cam deserves better.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I doubt we'll see Camerous any more. If he is reading this thread I don't see how he would want to come back. Perhaps it's for the best any way. Seems he wasn't liked here any way. As for me I didn't know you very well Camerous but I wish you the best.
Fat.

Smithiy_sl

shitlord
People actually want to be Jugs? I always kind of viewed them as kind of similar to the Hoofshots click, in the sense of being obnoxious trolls.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
hey fuck you baldy!wink.png
heh, no idea how "fat" you are, so you might not fit my definition. I don't give a shit about people who have a few extra pounds. Hell, I'm 10-20lbs overweight myself. But people who are outright obese to the point that it has negative lifestyle consequences like poor health, joint pain, inability to partake in physical activities, needing to shop at big and tall stores, not being able to fit in airplane seats and the like are the ones who disgust me for not being able to get their life and bad habits sorted out.

wink.png

heh, no idea how "fat" you are, so you might not fit my definition. I don't give a shit about people who have a few extra pounds. Hell, I'm 10-20lbs overweight myself. But people who are outright obese to the point that it has negative lifestyle consequences like poor health, joint pain, inability to partake in physical activities, needing to shop at big and tall stores, not being able to fit in airplane seats and the like are the ones who disgust me.
Was totally kidding around bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.