Go ..l.. yourself. I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Goodbye Thundercock, your 8 eight inch monster will be in our hearts and minds until the day we die.

rrr_img_1542.jpg

rrr_img_1542.jpg

Vithe

Hardcore Casual
I'll never forget I was playing Vanguard in (Too Much Brown) and I was helping out Camerous. After playing with him a bit I asked him who he is on FoH. He got all butt hurt and cussed me out, because I didn't know him on FoH. Douche. Good riddance.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
It's always attractive when men in their mid 30's make a thread like this.

Does anyone legitimatelynotthink something is actually wrong with the dude?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys want to rewrite history now that history has been deleted. But we all saw how far up her ass the kingdom of the shaw was at first. Calling her princess and shit, wow.

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It pains me that I never got a chance fully read through the thread about Cam's deformed penis on FoH. Though in the long run Req probably did me a favor. And I have absolutely no fucking clue what's going on in this thread.

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
It pains me that I never got a chance fully read through the thread about Cam's deformed penis on FoH. Though in the long run Req probably did me a favor. And I have absolutely no fucking clue what's going on in this thread.
Dont worry man. You know these guys - someone here saved the pictures and can provide the full story.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
This is the thread where his deformed penis got posted I believe, however I'm not sure how to browse through the thread using Google's cache without going to each thread page individuallyfrown.png

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Edit: Nevermind, looks like there's some Chrome extensions that will let you browse using Google's cache instead of the live page.

frown.png

Jx3

Riddle me this...
You guys want to rewrite history now that history has been deleted. But we all saw how far up her ass the kingdom of the shaw was at first. Calling her princess and shit, wow.
Yo dawg, Y so mad? Sounds like someone needs a reese cup

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
In defense of the Jugs, I think the only people calling Trex princess were Heaven's Mist and Foler(maybe?).

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
This thread has some of the best one-liners I've seen from the community in a while. A+, would read again.

Status
Not open for further replies.