Go ..l.. yourself. I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Unless he has a roommate it's him.
Gulliver must post a picture of his cock to prove he is not Cam.

I never saw the pic of Cam's Mutant Cock. As a totally heterosexual male I must say, my curiosity to see the Cam's Cock Pic is nearing a homosexual level.

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
IIRC Cam was a 1st class a-hole on the other forums. Unless I'm confusing him w/ someone else, but I don't think so. He the one who fucks ugly bitches and tries to brag about fuckin' them? Fat Bastards make me lol.
rrr_img_1564.jpg

rrr_img_1564.jpg

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Seriously though, what is this all about? Someone have a link to the post/thread that set Cam off? Or was it in IRC?

Bels_sl

shitlord
This is it. He said in IRC he wanted to be a "regular poster," and apparently thought this schizo bullshit (stop posting on Cam, post on Gull) would be the cover to do so.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
As a totally heterosexual male I must say, my curiosity to see the Cam's Cock Pic is nearing a homosexual level.
You'll be sorry. Very, very sorry.

On a separate note, who's the broad with the nice cans in your Avatar?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Oh, and for what it is worth (Cam I know you are reading this) I actually enjoyed reading Cam's posts since the MoreNetz Exodus. He knows a lot of the FoH History and was pretty funny. Cam just stay Cam, quit posting stupid shit and in time people will accept you as a reformed Jug.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Seriously though, what is this all about? Someone have a link to the post/thread that set Cam off? Or was it in IRC?
Nothing set him off. It was a very poorly thought out attempt at putting the name Camerous to rest and having a fresh start with Gulliver. Instead of just making a clean break and starting fresh though he needed to be a attention whore and fucked it up.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This is it. He said in IRC he wanted to be a "regular poster," and apparently thought this schizo bullshit (stop posting on Cam, post on Gull) would be the cover to do so.
Ridiculous.

If you wanted to be a "regular poster"(whatever that means), then just start posting like a regular person. Therein lies the problem. Instead of just stopping posting on the Camerous account, this guy goes the exact opposite of "regular" and posts some stupid goodbye post, almost immediately followed by a alt-account.

My brain hurts.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I doubt we'll see Camerous any more. If he is reading this thread I don't see how he would want to come back. Perhaps it's for the best any way. Seems he wasn't liked here any way. As for me I didn't know you very well Camerous but I wish you the best.
Creative

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ridiculous.

If you wanted to be a "regular poster"(whatever that means), then just start posting like a regular person. Therein lies the problem. Instead of just stopping posting on the Camerous account, this guy goes the exact opposite of "regular" and posts some stupid goodbye post, almost immediately followed by a alt-account.

My brain hurts.
This. If the MN fiasco proves anything, its that dual identities are bad for anyone not named Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.