Go ..l.. yourself. I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I forgot the Jugs embraced Trexuicide at first. No wonder I never gave them their own forum. They will have to redeem themselves or else I will ridicule them for ages.

Because I like the Jugs, but the history makes me sad.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Never forget: The jugs sided with Trex initially.
Remember that I and Dabamf, (if I remember correctly) were the only ones to state from the initial introduction to Trexx thread, that she was going to fuck up the forum.

And I'll back most of the jugs, even though they didn't hear my pleas. A bee gottabeeeee, a dog gonna take a shit on da lawn, and a Jug gonna Jug.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Guyz, guyz guyz.......Cam is just quitting posting here so he can get into fighting shape for his bout with Wizardhawk

Actual training pic:
rrr_img_1467.jpg

rrr_img_1467.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Eh, Cam isn't a bad guy deep down, he just wears his heart on his sleeve. Granted, he puts himself in situations where he's bound to get hurt, but he doesn't think that is going to be the case when he does them.

Not sure where all this came from, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him back eventually.

And for the record, I like the Jugs (if they momentarily slipped with Trexxy at the beginning I will choose to forget that), and they are the furthest thing from Juggalos. I'm pretty sure a Jug would kick a Juggalo's ass if he saw one.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Cam = Gulliver folks. He didn't go anywhere. If he wants to make a fresh start and put the Camerous reputation behind him then he can fucking try to do it right the next time instead of being a drama queen.

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
Seen a couple of these type of threads now. Every. Single. One. Were just attention whores.
It's no loss to the community that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.