Go ..l.. yourself. I'm out.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Because I didn't want to be Camerous any more?
You'll still be Camerous. You can take the goblin cock off the man, but you can't take the man out of the goblin cock.

Or something like that, I didn't do well in philosophy.

Sterling

El Presidente
So making this thread was the best way to do it? Instead of just switching without making an attention whore post? Or you know just using a different username in the first place when RR started? Personally, I like that you chose this route since it has the highest potential entertainment value among these options.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Then don't. Fuck off for a week and come back with a new name. Don't try to be tricky or smooth, you are incapable. Just come back and see if your new desire to not be shitty works. No one will hunt you down unless it becomes obvious it's you, again. Here's a hint, jumping in a thread all about shitting on Camerous and trying to defend Camerous is a dead giveaway.

Just don't use the 3rd one you already registered, for reasons that should be obvious to you.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
This was brought up in IRC, but I'd like to hear it from you. What makes you think that simply changing your name will magically fix your "problem"? Your personality is the problem, not your name. You earned that reputation. It wasn't given to you unfairly. At best changing your name would of bought you some time. Unless you honestly believe you can just completely change your personality though at some point people were just going to be shitting all over your posts again.

Also, don't flatter yourself Krispy Kreme. I don't follow your around taking a shit on your posts. I find you mostly repulsive and avoid you when I can. I have only been vocal in this thread, and in IRC because your "I was tested for aspergers!" bullshit pushed my buttons.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Which is fine and dandy, but I was more implying that you were using someone else's persona. Who was the guy in the picture you posted as 'Gulliver'? Is he the guy that owns the logging and hauling company? Do you think he would appreciate you using his stuff online? Did you learn nothing from Evelys?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Go farm some fish in Qenyos to level bro
LOL, was that for me? Mixing me up with a friend if so - I did sploit the heck out of Qeynos for early levels, but not the koalindl nonsense.

Used to be a quest that gave good XP in SQey that only used snakeskins and batwings which were sold in unlim quantities elsewhere - and since the quest generated 6-7x what it cost back then... good times rather than fighting over limited spawns the first couple levels. Made sure to get it nerfed finally though, started annoying me too much and reported it when the Prog servers were originally inc and he agreed it was out of whack - XP is terrible now and generates a loss buying the parts.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
LOL, was that for me? Mixing me up with a friend if so - I did sploit the heck out of Qeynos for early levels, but not the koalindl nonsense.

Used to be a quest that gave good XP in SQey that only used snakeskins and batwings which were sold in unlim quantities elsewhere - and since the quest generated 6-7x what it cost back then... good times rather than fighting over limited spawns the first couple levels. Made sure to get it nerfed finally though, started annoying me too much and reported it when the Prog servers were originally inc and he agreed it was out of whack - XP is terrible now and generates a loss buying the parts.
Feels great to be a part of a community where these kinds of diatribes are common place.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i missed most of this so let me make sure i have all this down correctly:

1) Camerous makes a rage quit post, claiming he's been backstabbed. Camerous would later reveal that he wanted to shed himself of the Camerous persona because people had began identifying him as a fat nerd who cries a lot.
2) Camerous begins posting as his alt "Gulliver" and immediately begins crying about people picking on Camerous and then posts a pic revealing himself to be a fat nerd.
3) Draeg outs Camerous alt account
4) In typical fat nerd fashion, Camerous reveals (cries) that his master plan all along was just to get people to stop treating him like a fat nerd
5) Camerous goes to KFC and orders the fat nerd special with a side of french cries

did i miss anything?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
welcome back Cam. be yourself. That being said, if you started here with a dif name you should be able to keep that name. this is a new board so shouldnt have to be stuck with the old foh name.

Status
Not open for further replies.