God of War (2018)

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Fired up. This game will definitely make a run at Horizon Zero Dawn which I thought was one of the best games of this console/console and a half - generation.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Keep checking. It's "sold out" a couple times, then come back in for pre-order.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I got mine via Best Buy. I had to renew my Gamers Club anyway, so did the pre-order and will be able to pick it up at the store on Friday.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok thanks I haven't received an email yet for GC (Shows in my account) and do not see it in the rewards link but I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks :)

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Friday this comes out and its my daughters birthday. Hard choices. But I'm sure she will understand.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Friday this comes out and its my daughters birthday. Hard choices. But I'm sure she will understand.

She will have another birthday next year. This will release only once.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Bonus, playing the game first will make your daughter hate you, but it will also teach you lessons about raising a child as a savage.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Can i buy this on my PS4 and download friday as well for my gf's son? I don't play action games but have way to sweet of a set up downstairs to not see someone enjoy cinematic experiences like this. Starting to think i over spent on my enterainment room....all the fancy tech and speakers can only make disgaea and old gen RPG's look so good.....

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's kind of a pain in the ass to share games on PS4. You either have to make the other console your primary (which allows him to play it on his account after downloading the game with you logged in) or have him log into PSN as you every time he wants to play it.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
It's kind of a pain in the ass to share games on PS4. You either have to make the other console your primary (which allows him to play it on his account after downloading the game with you logged in) or have him log into PSN as you every time he wants to play it.

It is easy to link primary consoles though. Doing that and if you pre-order a game on your account, it will automatically start downloading with the person who has your console linked as their primary. Same the other way around. If the game isn't a pre order and need to be manually downloaded, it just takes a minute to sign into the account and start the download, then go back to the other account. Only games you'd have to buy twice would be games that use online portions that require own accounts (like Destiny / The Division).

Downside is that if you lose your internet connection, you can't use games you've bought on your own account. After about 30 minutes you get a message saying that the game will close unless you authenticate it. So if you do switch primary consoles, you always have to be online. You can switch back to your primary console, but that would then lock any game they have tied to your account.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
If you don't have internet for more than 30 minutes, you should just kill yourself anyway.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Amazon has shipped my copy and on track for delivery tomorrow. I've been in a real gaming rut lately. Starting a bunch of games and losing interest. Really looking forward to this one, though.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users