God of War (2018)

Nola

Trakanon Raider
So this go round he's going to be fighting Norse gods. I guess the next GoW he will be killing Egyptian gods in Egypt. Sooner or later he's gonna run out of gods to kill.

Ladro

Anomaly
I preordered from Amazon a month or so ago, weird they are out of stock already. From what I've read, this is definitely not a rehash of the previous games and focusses more on the story about his son. So basically TLOU with brutal axe killing. Appears to be one of those must buys, but will definitely post experience here for those on the fence.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So this go round he's going to be fighting Norse gods. I guess the next GoW he will be killing Egyptian gods in Egypt. Sooner or later he's gonna run out of gods to kill.

Considering there have been many thousands of "gods", that would be much much later

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ass creed already went to Egypt

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Seems that they are gonna hit all the popular one's right now, then probably make a spin around and take care of the rest, albiet everyone will probably be dead before they even get a quarter of the way thru all the pantheons out there..

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well if they go to the Hindu religion they could make a 100 GOW games based on that. Plus that shits pretty fucking epic in terms of stories.

spronk

FPS noob
i wonder if this game will be any good

c5jnbwbaytr01.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Was on the fence picking it up at launch but happen to have next Friday off and the kids have a sleep over party for their friend's birthday immediately after school. Was tempted to get it on Green Man Gaming to save a little but I wasn't sure if I could get it preloaded with their key so just went with the PS store. Fingers crossed dodge is now tied to a button versus the analog stick.

Szlia

Fingers crossed dodge is now tied to a button versus the analog stick.
I am not sure if you are wishing dodge is tied to a button or if you hope it will still play well with dodge tied to a button, but dodge is indeed tied to a button in this game.