God of War (2018)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
So God of War (2018) is out in Q1 and it's looking pretty good. I actually like the more RPG style of game they're going for this time, and I love that Kratos is voiced by Teal'c.

2018_2D00_02_2D00_cover_2D00_spread_2D00_800h.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm just happy there's something for us bearded skinheads to cosplay finally.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Will get now that I am a part of the PS4 family.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Combat was never as technical as DMC/Bayonetta but the flow and pacing are amazing. Probably a better series then DMC but not as good as Bayonetta.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
After finally playing GoW 3 last year I'm glad they decided to change the formula a bit. I think it pretty much peaked with GoW 2 and while the PSP versions were technically impressive on the little machine, they + 3 were way too much of more of the same. Actually I think I liked the PSP ones more than 3 even. As dumb as the whole series is I continue to love it for some reason and this game is one of the reasons I caved and bought a PS4, so definitely on the "hope it doesn't suck" train :p

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
i wonder if there will be any nice titties, that was a nice little surprise in the only one i played, the PS4 remaster of GOW3

"damn, those are some fine ass cartoon titties"

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The series hooked me the first time you rolled up on Ares destroying the city. That was the first game I played with a larger than life baddie.

I do agree that it peaked with 2 but I have high hopes for this.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Pretty hyped for this. Love Norse mythology and Jormungander and possibly Fenrir being on your side was unexpected, but actually makes sense

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
i wonder if there will be any nice titties, that was a nice little surprise in the only one i played, the PS4 remaster of GOW3

"damn, those are some fine ass cartoon titties"
Tits are a staple of the series bro

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Probably no tits as long as the kid is on screen. Hoping the kid isn't annoying and only does something stupid once.

Siliconemelons

Hehe even the psp had titties! So this better have all out full frontal! Haha

Anywho, glad I am a PS4bro now and looking forward to this game very much so.

I don't really remember 2... I loved 1 and 3... the psp's I only got kinda through the first release and then only dabbled in the 2? Or 3rd one...

I wonder how they are doing the story and lore to you know... Kratos not to be dead via stabbing himself through the chest with the sword of the gods... I know athena was still "alive" ish after she died and there is "something beyond" to the gods... so maybe they just move on to what are interpreted as the Norse gods- so kratos' grudge carries on?

Whatever, let's rock. I am kinda glad the chain blades are not a focus..or are they? I only have watched the very first trailer

Last edited:

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

I don't really remember 2... I loved 1 and 3... the psp's I only got kinda through the first release and then only dabbled in the 2? Or 3rd one...

I wonder how they are doing the story and lore to you know... Kratos not to be dead via stabbing himself through the chest with the sword of the gods... I know athena was still "alive" ish after she died and there is "something beyond" to the gods... so maybe they just move on to what are interpreted as the Norse gods- so kratos' grudge carries on?

Whatever, let's rock. I am kinda glad the chain blades are not a focus..or are they? I only have watched the very first trailer

It looks like he has some kind of ballin axe with boomerang technology.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider

I only vaguely remember the end of 3 because I was pretty bored with the game by then the "ending" had like 3 endings and during it there were hints at some point that he was not actually dead. The deadness of the gods he killed had varying degrees of actual death because killing Poseidon turned out to be a bad idea but almost none of the others deaths had significant impacts on the world. Makes me think they weren't really doing their jobs they just kinda did those things sometimes and had power related to it, or the writing was so lazy that they're gonna do some crazy retconn thing for 4.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
After the first one he took over as the new Ares all the way until modern day, so retconning endings is nothing new for the series