Gods Don't Give Gifts

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
3,886
9,100
Apparently this is being released in theaters (not sure how widely) on December 4th; my understanding is it's completely AI rendered, scored by real composers with real voice actors.
I understand the notion and all; but is this really that great of a difference between Final Fantasy: Spirits Within? That was also completely rendered by computers; just not with the same fidelity and speed.

I'm getting the impression that the whole AI soul-killer + extinction level event is the latest iteration of mass hysteria; and while I obviously could be wrong, I'm just going to remain watchful and prayerful in the meantime.

 
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
20,320
45,168
Apparently this is being released in theaters (not sure how widely) on December 4th; my understanding is it's completely AI rendered, scored by real composers with real voice actors.
I understand the notion and all; but is this really that great of a difference between Final Fantasy: Spirits Within? That was also completely rendered by computers; just not with the same fidelity and speed.

I'm getting the impression that the whole AI soul-killer + extinction level event is the latest iteration of mass hysteria; and while I obviously could be wrong, I'm just going to remain watchful and prayerful in the meantime.


Looks pretty interesting. Going on the list, thanks.
 

spronk

FPS noob
25,104
31,810
youtube version of trailer




i won't pay money to see this in theater but i'll probably check it out on home, pirated, like god intended for all AI creations to be

the creator is an ex-meta employee who got big making short AI goblin videos on instagram lol
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user