Gods Don't Give Gifts

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
3,886
9,101
Apparently this is being released in theaters (not sure how widely) on December 4th; my understanding is it's completely AI rendered, scored by real composers with real voice actors.
I understand the notion and all; but is this really that great of a difference between Final Fantasy: Spirits Within? That was also completely rendered by computers; just not with the same fidelity and speed.

I'm getting the impression that the whole AI soul-killer + extinction level event is the latest iteration of mass hysteria; and while I obviously could be wrong, I'm just going to remain watchful and prayerful in the meantime.

 
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
20,320
45,169
Apparently this is being released in theaters (not sure how widely) on December 4th; my understanding is it's completely AI rendered, scored by real composers with real voice actors.
I understand the notion and all; but is this really that great of a difference between Final Fantasy: Spirits Within? That was also completely rendered by computers; just not with the same fidelity and speed.

I'm getting the impression that the whole AI soul-killer + extinction level event is the latest iteration of mass hysteria; and while I obviously could be wrong, I'm just going to remain watchful and prayerful in the meantime.


Looks pretty interesting. Going on the list, thanks.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
25,104
31,811
youtube version of trailer




i won't pay money to see this in theater but i'll probably check it out on home, pirated, like god intended for all AI creations to be

the creator is an ex-meta employee who got big making short AI goblin videos on instagram lol
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,287
10,980
youtube version of trailer




i won't pay money to see this in theater but i'll probably check it out on home, pirated, like god intended for all AI creations to be

the creator is an ex-meta employee who got big making short AI goblin videos on instagram lol

yeah same.