Immortals Fenyx Rising

Fucker

Log Wizard
DLC drops this week. There's a sample level that you can try. It is opened up with a quest that you will get after patching. You might have to patch, quit all the way out for it to pop.

I didn't see the challenges for this game in the Ubi Connect app. They give a ton of coins and other things if you have done them.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I picked this up on a whim for the PS4, physical copy was only 20 bucks. Wow, what a gorgeous game. Even on a first gen PS4 it still looks fantastic.

Can someone tell me how to STOP using the god damn bow? I'm finding it impossible to switch to the bow and quickly switch back to a melee weapon. It's like I'm stuck using the bow for an indeterminate amount of time. Plz help

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
This is on sale for $14 (60% discount + $10 coupon) at the Epic Store right now. Are the DLCs worth playing?

Last edited:

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I picked this up on a whim for the PS4, physical copy was only 20 bucks. Wow, what a gorgeous game. Even on a first gen PS4 it still looks fantastic.

Can someone tell me how to STOP using the god damn bow? I'm finding it impossible to switch to the bow and quickly switch back to a melee weapon. It's like I'm stuck using the bow for an indeterminate amount of time. Plz help

did you ever figure out how to stop using the bow?!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Good ol' Ubisoft, cancelling the sequel to the only good game they've released in half a decade...

Time to shoot the messenger.
few.gif