Immortals Fenyx Rising

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Anybody know if I buy the season pass on the ubisoft store if it’ll add it to my PS4 digital copy? I’m a boomer with this shit.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Anybody know if I buy the season pass on the ubisoft store if it’ll add it to my PS4 digital copy? I’m a boomer with this shit.
I don’t even see a PS4 season pass, that looks like it’s only PC

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Doesn't look like it's possible to get the PS4/5 Gold edition at a discount, probably due to Sony's policy about retailers not being allowed to sell digital codes. Not sure why they can still sell the Season Pass DLC codes, but it's not being discounted anyway.

If you have Xbox, Amazon has both Standard and Gold digital editions for -33%, and it's a Smart Delivery game.

As an aside, I like the game and all, but WTF is with having a $40 season pass for a game like this? Reason #584739 to just use Uplay+ for Ubi games imo.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Doesn't look like it's possible to get the PS4/5 Gold edition at a discount, probably due to Sony's policy about retailers not being allowed to sell digital codes. Not sure why they can still sell the Season Pass DLC codes, but it's not being discounted anyway.

If you have Xbox, Amazon has both Standard and Gold digital editions for -33%, and it's a Smart Delivery game.

As an aside, I like the game and all, but WTF is with having a $40 season pass for a game like this? Reason #584739 to just use Uplay+ for Ubi games imo.
It plays on Uplay no matter where you buy it. I think the saves are cross platform, too.

Vorph

Yep, saves are cross platform. Which fucked me because Amazon Luna decided to roll out the 1.03 patch over a week before any other platform, making saves incompatible as well of course. I figured it would only be a day or two so I didn't just start over, and I didn't want to play on Luna because, well, Luna sucks compared to Geforce Now. Oh well, lesson learned.

And I meant Ubisoft+ (used to be called Uplay+), the $15/month sub for PC that gets you all their games and DLCs.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I really haven't paid much attention to this game, but saw it mentioned on FOH a bunch lately. Just watched a stream for 5 minutes and the craziest thing I saw was a simple & visible UI that I didn't have to strain or squint at all to see. I've been sitting here for the last 10 minutes hating on a bunch of other developers for going overboard into the whole minimalist/no HUD direction just because it blew my mind that I could see it clearly on this.

Vorph

Some decent looking cosmetic gear on Prime Gaming for this right now if anyone's still playing/just starting.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
How is it on ps4pro?
I platinumed it. I don’t recall any hitching or performance issues. The load times can be a little long even on an SSD but they’re not terrible.

• 1Like

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just finished last night. What a surprisingly enjoyable game. Checked in at just under 50 hours and I have tons more I could do but didn’t find it necessary unless chasing the platinum trophy. My character was so grossly overpowered by the time I fully cleared the first main area that I didn’t bother with every little thing along the way for the rest of the game. Which is odd since I was only about 15-20% through the game at that point. Puzzles were all unique but similar enough that it got repetitive by the end, but I enjoyed the ride. Potions are so overpowered and you can hold a ton of them (I was upgraded to 18 capacity and spamming them as often as they needed to be refreshed on the final boss and I only used 4 I think, so massive overkill). I wish there were some Uber powerful world bosses tucked away to kill after finishing the story, but I guess ng + will suffice for those that want to keep going.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I platinumed it. I don’t recall any hitching or performance issues. The load times can be a little long even on an SSD but they’re not terrible.
How's the framerate? That's the only thing killing me with the PS4 now. Graphics are still acceptable to my eyes, but 30fps is not.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
How's the framerate? That's the only thing killing me with the PS4 now. Graphics are still acceptable to my eyes, but 30fps is not.
I don’t recall any hitching or problems on PS4 pro but I’m not the type to notice such things so you’re probably better off seeing what reviewers had to say. I highly doubt it was a consistent 60FPS if it ever was.

Vorph

Resolution is dynamic, but it's 30fps on all old consoles and 60 fps on the new ones. Sounds like it's pretty stable now though, there was a patch shortly after release that addressed what hitching problems it did have.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
On ps5 it ran well for me. Smooth and never had a crash. Oddly though the rumble was not working and instead was causing the adaptive triggers to ‘click’ when searching for landmarks. I assume that’s not intended.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Just finished last night. What a surprisingly enjoyable game. Checked in at just under 50 hours and I have tons more I could do but didn’t find it necessary unless chasing the platinum trophy. My character was so grossly overpowered by the time I fully cleared the first main area that I didn’t bother with every little thing along the way for the rest of the game. Which is odd since I was only about 15-20% through the game at that point. Puzzles were all unique but similar enough that it got repetitive by the end, but I enjoyed the ride. Potions are so overpowered and you can hold a ton of them (I was upgraded to 18 capacity and spamming them as often as they needed to be refreshed on the final boss and I only used 4 I think, so massive overkill). I wish there were some Uber powerful world bosses tucked away to kill after finishing the story, but I guess ng + will suffice for those that want to keep going.
Can agree with potions being OP. I started off being pretty terrible at the combat, but once I figured out the basics of stamina management and found the armor that gave lifesteal + combo points for full health, I pretty much turned into a female version of Kratos.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I really enjoyed the game but the boss fights all ended up being the same and as other had said, near the end, not even powering everything up, i was an OP killing machine.

I paid $20 on UBI+ to play this and it was well worth it, Not somethin i can see playing again however.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Played about half of this when it came out, gonna swing around and do the rest this week. Like others have said it gets pretty repetitive and easy so I'm going to speed through the rest just to knock it off the list. It's a pretty fun game and on PS5 there aren't a ton of choices yet for new games so I recommend it.

• 1Like