Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Got to catch this. Agree with all above. Eleven’s family drama was garbage. Mom was completely irredeemable.

CGI was good except some weird shots of cartoony Ghidorah.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I disagree with all the human parts being terrible. "Shut up, Rick!" made me laugh out loud. So dumb it's gotta be experienced, not skipped.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The human element is terrible. Looked good in 4k. I love Godzilla and despise stranger things and her mom.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
So what I hear y'all saying is that this movie is kinda like

"In January 1994, the U.S. Ohio-class submarine USS Montana has an encounter with an unidentified submerged object and sinks near the Cayman Trough. With Soviet ships moving in to try to salvage the sub and a hurricane moving over the area, the U.S. government sends a SEAL team to Deep Core, a privately owned experimental underwater drilling platform near the Cayman Trough to use as a base of operations. The platform's designer, Dr. Yourgonnadieanyways, insists on going along with the SEAL team, despite her estranged husband "BUD" being the current foreman. "

I think I am thinking about a completely different movie.... if anybody has seen something like described above, please let me know. I have been searching for years.
KRA KRA

• 1Dislike
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
So what I hear y'all saying is that this movie is kinda like

"In January 1994, the U.S. Ohio-class submarine USS Montana has an encounter with an unidentified submerged object and sinks near the Cayman Trough. With Soviet ships moving in to try to salvage the sub and a hurricane moving over the area, the U.S. government sends a SEAL team to Deep Core, a privately owned experimental underwater drilling platform near the Cayman Trough to use as a base of operations. The platform's designer, Dr. Yourgonnadieanyways, insists on going along with the SEAL team, despite her estranged husband "BUD" being the current foreman. "

I think I am thinking about a completely different movie.... if anybody has seen something like described above, please let me know. I have been searching for years.
KRA KRA

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
half baked boo GIF