Godzilla vs. Kong (2021)

Caliane

They had aliens already. King Ghidora is supposed to be an Alien and not a Titan of Earth.
occurs to me, I haven't even seen the second one.. but, were Xiliens introduced?

toho godzilla. Mothra, Godzilla, and Rodan team up to drive King Ghidorah from Earth. Ghidorah travels to Planet X to attack it. Xiliens from Planet X, ask Earth for help, and to take Godzilla and Rodan to Planet X to fight Ghidorah.
Xiliens are lying, and mind control King Ghidorah, Rodan and Godzilla, send them back and attack Earth.

Final wars also has the Xiliens invading Earth by controlling creatures infused with M-Base dna. the kaiju and super soldiers of M-Force.

Destroy all monsters has a differant humanoid alien race controlling the kaiju to attack humans.

Hosix

All labs matter!
56EA171B-4EB9-4E06-8400-B4C1EF3EBE62.jpeg

I wish....

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Looks like nonsensical plot and Godzilla and Kong fucking shit up. I'm in!

Holy crap am I late to the show! Um, WTF is Kong the same size as GODzilla? WTF do they have Godzilla getting ass raped in the face ALL trailer!?

Looks good though.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Holy crap am I late to the show! Um, WTF is Kong the same size as GODzilla? WTF do they have Godzilla getting ass raped in the face ALL trailer!?

Looks good though.
They established in the recent Kong movie that he was just a juvenile at the time, which is set in the 70s(?). So it is now 50 years later and he is full grown, which is conveniently Godzilla size.

Kong smashing Godzilla in the trailer is most likely clever editing to distract you from what is really going on in the movie. If you want all the details, Chuk and others have it in spoilers in the thread. Not that Godzilla has ever had some deep plot that needs spoilers, but they were intentionally trying to disguise the true villain in the trailer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
thats crazy. is Jet Jaguar his alternate name or is it a different guy?
Different guy. There are apparently a shitload of Ultramans. lol. I never watched too much of it cuz it wasn't shown much here. I got Spectreman instead.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!

Looks good though.

My friend....read back a page or so and see the dissertation on Godzilla and Kongs penis size. Lots of thought went into it by the author.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
My friend....read back a page or so and see the dissertation on Godzilla and Kongs penis size. Lots of thought went into it by the author.

My god he really went all in didn't he!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Popcorn
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
"Godzilla is out there hurting people and we dont know why!!"

gold.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont know how anyone could have lived through the first two movies and have the nerve to think Godzilla is on their side or that he's a good guy. Godzilla gonna Godzilla, if you're in his way you go splat.

• 1Like