Godzilla vs. Kong (2021)

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Calling it now

King Ghidorahs severed head will be used to make an imperfect clone. It will easily be defeated early on. Kong and Godzilla fight. Meanwhile the defeated clone degenerates and mutates from exposure to some kind of toxic debris and becomes this universe’s incarnation of Hedorah, the smog monster. I’m the original, Hedorah was another monster Godzilla could not defeat on his own, requiring outside help
I'm still holding out for this

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Some sharp eyed viewers saw the secret big bad in the trailer itself (towards the start, when those people are running down the stairs in that city)

Looks to be Mecha Godzilla

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Some sharp eyed viewers saw the secret big bad in the trailer itself (towards the start, when those people are running down the stairs in that city)

Looks to be Mecha Godzilla
That is a very quick pass but yep, it certainly appears to be.

Hosix

All labs matter!
0FBF3475-C453-400D-BA78-B1640683E90D.jpeg

• 1Worf

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member

Looks like nonsensical plot and Godzilla and Kong fucking shit up. I'm in!
I have the same pants stirring feeling watching this as I did the original Pacific Rim trailer.

I enjoyed PR for exactly what it was - mechs and Kaiju. I hope this delivers in a similar giant monsters fighting way.

Also, I love they way they have rendered Kong, he looks like a complete badass.

Caliane

This is for sure going to be a Batman Bs Superman plot rip:

Godzilla attacks and kills many including kongs little friend. They go to war. They figure out Zilla is under control of the bad guys from the last film. They break the control abd zilla and king team uo vs mecha ghiddorah after Charles dance bought the remains in last movie.

but zilla and Kong fist fighting on an aircraft carrier!?!?!??

inject it into my veins
Probably introduce the Aliens, with the "there was a war" thing. titans were seeded in the distant past by the aliens.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Probably introduce the Aliens, with the "there was a war" thing. titans were seeded in the distant past by the aliens.
They had aliens already. King Ghidora is supposed to be an Alien and not a Titan of Earth.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
just caught Godzilla 2. overall it wasnt bad, the humans with exception of the azn dude from the first movie and perhaps the bald black chick were all shit tier. it was a waste of Charles Dance. the VFX was pretty fucking awesome though. the premise was godawful. they couldnt even give Buck Dharma his proper credit for the BOC Godzilla song. nobody knows who Donal Roeser is. i saw BOC so many times during the 90s. those guys were the most talented band i had ever seen live.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
gorilla penises are, on average, only 1-2 inches, for the sake of fairness, we'll decide to use 2 inches for kong.

We know that kong and godzilla are around the same size because of the trailer.

Gorillas are, on average, 5 feet tall, this makes kong (since they're both around 395 feet tall) 79 times the size of an average gorilla, this would mean that if kong is simply a scaled up gorilla with the same proportions, that kong has a 158 inch, or 13. 16666 repeating foot penis.

So to summarise, kong's penis is 13.2 feet (rounded up) long.
Now for godzilla.

This one was tough, as I don't believe godzilla is solely one real world animal, but in the old incarnations he was mutated from a "Godzillasaurus" which is a fake dinosaur loosely based on the tyrannosaurus rex, so I will be using the t-rex for my references.

There are colliding sources on the average penis size of a tyrannosaurus, with the lowest I've found being 10 inches, and the highest being 12 feet, lets assume godzilla is in the middle around 6 feet naturally. T-rexes had a height of around 17 feet, however, if we look at godzilla's we can see he is in a much more humanoid appearing stance, so i towuld be more accurate to measure with the t-rexes length from head to tail. t-rexes were 40 feet long, meaning godzilla is only about 10 times as big as a t-rex. to be exact, 9.87. For the sake of ease, i will round up to 10, i hope i can be forgiven for this.

Godzilla's penis is around 60 feet long.
TL;DR godzilla's penis is 60 feet, kong's is 13.2 feet, meaning godzilla's dick is 4.545 repeating times bigger then kong's

• 8Mother of God
  • 5Wow!
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 17 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
gorilla penises are, on average, only 1-2 inches, for the sake of fairness, we'll decide to use 2 inches for kong.

Gorillas are, on average, 5 feet tall, this makes kong (since they're both around 395 feet tall) 79 times the size of an average gorilla, this would mean that if kong is simply a scaled up gorilla with the same proportions, that kong has a 158 inch, or 13. 16666 repeating foot penis.

Now for godzilla.

This one was tough, as I don't believe godzilla is solely one real world animal, but in the old incarnations he was mutated from a "Godzillasaurus" which is a fake dinosaur loosely based on the tyrannosaurus rex, so I will be using the t-rex for my references.

There are colliding sources on the average penis size of a tyrannosaurus, with the lowest I've found being 10 inches, and the highest being 12 feet, lets assume godzilla is in the middle around 6 feet naturally. T-rexes had a height of around 17 feet, however, if we look at godzilla's we can see he is in a much more humanoid appearing stance, so i towuld be more accurate to measure with the t-rexes length from head to tail. t-rexes were 40 feet long, meaning godzilla is only about 10 times as big as a t-rex. to be exact, 9.87. For the sake of ease, i will round up to 10, i hope i can be forgiven for this.

TL;DR godzilla's penis is 60 feet, kong's is 13.2 feet, meaning godzilla's dick is 4.545 repeating times bigger then kong's
Godzilla's cock is radioactive. that may affect his cock size and his spooge may be deadly

Hosix

All labs matter!

Now for godzilla.

At no point in time have I ever thought about King Kong or Godzilla’s penis size. I applaud the effort you put in to coming up with penis sizes for them.

• 1Worf

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

Now for godzilla.

I wish I could React to this twice.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Godzilla 2019 was pretty good

Is this just gonna be Godzilla raping King Kong or what

• 1Like