Godzilla vs. Kong (2021)

Xerge

<Donor>
Awesome, looks like you just sign up for an account

Your link to the screening will be sent to you by email approximately one hour before the start.

You will not be able to start the screening until the designated time. Your link is also unique to you - if you share the link or attempt to watch on multiple devices, you will be removed from the screening.

For security reasons, you will have a limited window to pause or disconnect from the video player. This includes accidentally closing the screening window, losing power, attempting to switch computers, or any other reason.

In order to access the screening, you will have to confirm your identity by inputting your mobile phone number and entering the security code received via text message. Your spot will NOT be reserved until your phone number is confirmed. (Message & data rates may apply)

Goatface

on the front page of Marquee cinemas
1616473313976.png

we going to be out that day for birthday, figured would see it. couldn't buy tickets. they don't start showing it till the 2nd.

Rime

<Donor>
I mean... this comes out the 25th overseas. In the era of streaming, who still thinks it is a good idea to have America wait almost a full week before it releases here?

I love 'giant monster' movies on the big screen, but I also thoroughly enjoy them from my recliner on my home theater system, particularly if they are available 6 days earlier.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
i guess WB figured out putting out a screener for anyone 5 days before it goes up on HBO Max is a stupid idea, they cancelled all the online screenings. RIP

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Reviews are starting to come out. Human parts suck, monster parts great as expected.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
i wouldn't expect any decent torrents until the 31st when it goes live on HBO Max

fucking Europeans can see it in theaters until then, this is like WW2 all over again

Xerge

<Donor>
I know emails went out saying the screener was canceled or w/e but if you log in and check your my account section, it's still there. I can't find much info about the screening by WB either. WB went quiet on it

edit: no email

Last edited:

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Reviews are starting to come out. Human parts suck, monster parts great as expected.

Sooooooo....just like all the others.....and all the Transformers.

I cannot fathom why they continue to pay these people millions to be the worst part of the movie. Just make a goddamn generic cast that gets eaten/exploded/etc and let the goddamn monsters be the stars if the show.

One addendum: still need one famous Japanese actor to deliver the amazing "Let them fight" line.

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Cybsled

Ya, every Godzilla since the beginning has always been a "Fast forward the human parts and get to the Kaiju kicking the shit out of each other"

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There is one exception and shit if i remember the name. Its the one with ninjas and some american dude built like a brick shithouse fighting in many scenes.

-edit
its called "Godzilla Final Wars" and its a damned awesome film

Last edited:
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user