Gold Rush

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
And Parker, Jesus I know you can't stand your one employee, but when said employee shows you proof of gold in the soil, and your running out of land as it is, run the fucking dirt.
This. Parker lost a lot of points with me with that one, little prick needs to be slapped across the face a couple times.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I can look past Parker's mistakes because of his youth and amibition, he will learn from his mistakes. Todd on the other hand has no excuse.

Aonin

Golden Knight of the Realm
I can look past Parker's mistakes because of his youth and amibition, he will learn from his mistakes. Todd on the other hand has no excuse.
I agree. Parker is only what, 18? He's picking things up pretty quickly.

My prediction is Parker ends up hitting the motherload. He's getting pretty decent gold now and hasn't even reached bedrock.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
My prediction is there is no "motherload", at least not in the truest sense of the word. ToddCrew will probly get close to a thousand ounces and when it's all piled up it will certainly look impressive and technically live up to the "motherload" that was advertised early in the season, but when you consider how much money went into pulling that "motherload" out of the ground, its not really that great.

Aonin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Fair point on the "motherload" claim. I guess it would have been better to say that I think the season has turned around for Parker and he'll end strong.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Nah, I bet Dave pulls bank from the land he's clearing right now just like he's been doing all season.

With Parker, I could look past his mistakes if he wasn't such a cock about it. The kid used to be a bit more humble then he is now but he thinks 2 or 3 years doing this and he knows all there is to know. He was fucking throwing away thousands of dollars worth of gold off a cliff when they had absolutely nothing to run. The old dude whos been doing it for years tells him that's not a smart thing to do and he just tells him to fuck off. A 1 year rookie and the other old timer tell him the same thing and he acts like it's some awesome idea and he's glad they brought it to his attention.

I don't care if you don't like that other guy, he was fucking right and it's good he went to him after and maned up a bit, but Parker has been a dick a lot this season both on and off the show. Have you guys seen the behind the scenes stuff? He threatened to run over one of the camera crew, the crew itself has said the kid is unstable multiple times. Fuck em.

Keput

Trakanon Raider
Did Discovery take a couple weeks break for Christmas? Episode 9 is the last that I have seen.

I love watching the retard Hofmans! But, their investor has to be two levels dumber.

schneeb_sl

shitlord
The last couple of non-eps were annoying - to add to the Toddisms; there was an interesting fact on one of the post-commercial screens, Todd has no qualifications other than a bible bashing degree - fucking lol people investing in him.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The last couple of non-eps were annoying - to add to the Toddisms; there was an interesting fact on one of the post-commercial screens, Todd has no qualifications other than a bible bashing degree - fucking lol people investing in him.
Gets tougher to watch Todd lead, with a civil engineer major on the team. At every turn Dave has saved his ass, going back to when they brought him in to show them how to properly excavate a hole so the excavator didn't get stuck in the bottom of the glory hole at quartz creek. I think quartz creek, wherever Dakota Fred is at.

Viktor

Molten Core Raider
Hilarious to watch. It's a show packed with desperate people running so hard they don't think even one step ahead. Add to that the old nut (Jack) who's sabotaging the operation at every turn without even realising it. Too bad there's only 3 season's so far
biggrin.png

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn't watch the show without Todd though. He's always good for a few laughs.
It's true. Had Dave been in charge this whole time there would be far less Lulz to be had. I just hope, and want to believe he can be that stupid, but with reality tv who knows anymore.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I just hope, and want to believe he can be that stupid, but with reality tv who knows anymore.
No doubt in my mind he's really that stupid. I was a construction foreman for a couple years under a guy that was 100% just like that, all the way down to the ridiculous bible thumper nonsense. Have you noticed that none of Dave's crew ever wear those fucking 3:16 Mining tshirts, but all of Todd's do? I had to deal with the same kind of bullshit that Dave deals with, and it's just too spot on for me to think its fake. Or maybe I'm the asshole and Todd is awesome /shrug.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Todd: I'm saying we get 15 ouncs minimum!

*Shows Todd vial of 7 ounces of gold*

Todd: ............

LoL wtf....gtfo of here Todd, let Dave take over.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Found it interesting that Tony Beets doesn't believe in using a trommel to catch the gold, only to sort the dirt. There's Todd using a trommel for catching gold, and so far not so good.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not just a trommel, A SUPER TROMMEL!!!
I mean, I think we all have worked for a guy like Todd, but how does this guy keep getting backers. It's just a shit storm of mistakes.

Dakota Fred pulls out the epic loot. Nice, Thought he was done.

Edit: Then the Todd crew finds out they are letting the gold escape, with the THE SUPER TROMMELZ designer on site.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Man, that SUPER DUPER TROMMELZ was well worth it eh?!

Also to the guy who said he quit his job to go min with Todd....had he never seen the show before?