Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
tge2AFjhW9aGS8wBKZWWZWmeaDI.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Good Behavior[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2016-11-15[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Letty Dobesh is a thief and con artist fresh out of prison whose life is always one wrong turn and bad decision from implosions — just how she likes it. But when she overhears a hitman being hired to kill a man’s wife, she sets out to derail the job, launching her on a collision course with the killer, entangling them in a dangerous and seductive relationship.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I have been watching this show and it is fucking fantastic. The acting, character development, and plot lines are great and there is a lot of dark humor. I cannot believe this isn't in the TV posts yet. Everyone should at least watch the first 2-3 episodes. I have a favorite character in the Hitman (Xavier) but Letty is pretty damn hilarious as well. Overall A+ will keep watching. It's on TNT.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've only caught bits and pieces. I was entertained for what I saw.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I've only caught bits and pieces. I was entertained for what I saw.

It's on demand as well. But yeah I would start from the beginning and give it a shot for 3 episodes. It really picks up too right about now. Some awesome character building later on.

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
Started watching this a couple days ago after seeing this thread. I've watched the first 4 episodes and this really is an excellent show.

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been watching this since it came out. I'm not sure if I like the show or if Dockery is so amazing it drowns out a bad show. Her acting is grade A though and worth the watch.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Shit is definitely hitting the fan next episode for the season finale. The writing is awesome. And the woman is such a clueless dumbass. She really messed up this last episode.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Season Finale tonight. Will be interesting to see how this chick digs herself out of this whole she is in.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok So season Finale was definitely satisfying. Hopefully this gets a second season, because there could be a fantastic new story to go along with what just happened at the end.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
This had been on my radar for a while, but kept putting it off until i watched Godless and saw it's the same actress so decided to queue it up. Season 1 was really good and season 2 is pretty good so far.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Catching up on the last few episodes now. Some really good writing and acting. Season 2 is better than 1 so far.