Good Behavior

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
tge2AFjhW9aGS8wBKZWWZWmeaDI.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Good Behavior[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2016-11-15[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Letty Dobesh is a thief and con artist fresh out of prison whose life is always one wrong turn and bad decision from implosions — just how she likes it. But when she overhears a hitman being hired to kill a man’s wife, she sets out to derail the job, launching her on a collision course with the killer, entangling them in a dangerous and seductive relationship.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I have been watching this show and it is fucking fantastic. The acting, character development, and plot lines are great and there is a lot of dark humor. I cannot believe this isn't in the TV posts yet. Everyone should at least watch the first 2-3 episodes. I have a favorite character in the Hitman (Xavier) but Letty is pretty damn hilarious as well. Overall A+ will keep watching. It's on TNT.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've only caught bits and pieces. I was entertained for what I saw.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I've only caught bits and pieces. I was entertained for what I saw.

It's on demand as well. But yeah I would start from the beginning and give it a shot for 3 episodes. It really picks up too right about now. Some awesome character building later on.

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
Started watching this a couple days ago after seeing this thread. I've watched the first 4 episodes and this really is an excellent show.

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been watching this since it came out. I'm not sure if I like the show or if Dockery is so amazing it drowns out a bad show. Her acting is grade A though and worth the watch.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Shit is definitely hitting the fan next episode for the season finale. The writing is awesome. And the woman is such a clueless dumbass. She really messed up this last episode.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Season Finale tonight. Will be interesting to see how this chick digs herself out of this whole she is in.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok So season Finale was definitely satisfying. Hopefully this gets a second season, because there could be a fantastic new story to go along with what just happened at the end.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
This had been on my radar for a while, but kept putting it off until i watched Godless and saw it's the same actress so decided to queue it up. Season 1 was really good and season 2 is pretty good so far.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Catching up on the last few episodes now. Some really good writing and acting. Season 2 is better than 1 so far.