Good frequencies, rare songs off the beaten path

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I thought some of you might have some 'rare' songs that you really dig, that you think maybe few others have heard.

No rules other than they shouldn't be commonly played on the radio or have hit popular culture and they should be in your top 20ish% of the music you like.

This whole album is worth a listen but I like the first(so easy) and third songs(Sparks) especially.

If you have a good sub and wood floors, lay down flat on the floor and blast this. Focus on the background beat and let the reverberating bass wash over, it's amazing.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Break

Desire - Don't Call (2009)​

I'm a sucker for good female vocals and a good somewhat bassy rhythm.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
nobody here knows this song, it only played on the college radio station and they were a small band from Teaneck NJ

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
BOC, if anyone ever asks you if you know about the fire, mention this song and you be cool.
or this one.
or just learn about the fire and enjoy.

Last edited:

Break

Another Female Vocal. Awesome orchestra movement. Healing music.

Sarah Brightman - Fleurs Du Mal (2008)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
just an amazing song that only metalheads ever knew about. Metallica got a lot of attention, but Anthrax was easily their rival.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this song i never heard before outside of the local public access TV channel. i never heard anyone ever talk about it. for all i know it was a hit, they made a video for it. its a great song and a super cheesy video.
i guess it got attention, this is from a VH1 clip.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ok last entry, i dont mean to hijack this thread with my personal favorites, these songs were so awesome and now they are forgotten.
at least Zack Snyder revived this one for Suckerpunch.
LOA was a great band.