Good frequencies, rare songs off the beaten path

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Well, he was anyways.
thats-a-fair-point-special-agent-scott-forrester.gif

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Did you know he had a permanent bruise on his forehead from headbutting fans?
I think that was from when he got stabbed by someone at a bus stop. Wesley was busy being awesome on the bus and talking to his demons. Some dude overheard that and thought Wesley was insulting him, so he did a little jogging.

Cleetus-Meetbeetus

<Silver Donator>
Vangelis is probably most famous for his movie soundtracks and the band Aphrodite's Child. But he recorded with an obscure band called Socrates, and Jon Anderson of Yes fame.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
"American Theatric" from Floater's hidden gem of a concept album, Angels in the Flesh, Devils in the Bone

Cleetus-Meetbeetus

<Silver Donator>
A few days ago I was waxing nostalgic and started thinking about bands I haven't heard for a long time. One of them, Automatic Man, appeared out of nowhere, put out two albums and then disappeared again. The debut album was a solid work of progressive rock; the second not so much. Back in the day I used to refer to them as "space disco."

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Not sure if anyone knows of this band. Been listening to this album for almost 2 decades. Sucks they only ever released one album.

Features Buckethead

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
No idea if anyone has heard of this band, haven’t looked into if they’re popular or not, but I’ve never heard them played anywhere.

And a shitty old punk band that made funny songs.

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
One of the only rap songs i like. I remember blasting this kiting as a monk a crap ton of mobs in some mine in Luclin while my guild killed some giant worm boss trying to get Yttrium weapons. To this day I have no idea what they're saying but it has a great melody.

Last edited:

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This song is cheesy. It's good art though both visually as well as the audio.