Good Omens

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
s2 is ok. been a while since I seen s1 to compare. sheen/tenet do great together.
the show is very gay. and I dont even mean the leads. I mean out of the cast of like 20, 15 are gay. the show goes out its way to have gay couples everywhere. a b plot is them trying to get two lesbians to fall in love.

Well, as cuckmeister Gaiman no longer has Terry Pratchett around to restrain the gay we're getting much the same as we did with Sandman.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

I commented at the end of ep5, start of 6. finale is a let down.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ya this is not good. Could barely get through the first 2 episodes. Not even Sheen and Tennant can carry this jumbled mess.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Glad I didn't check this out, I was excited for this since I watched season 1 multiple times but this sounds like garbage. Luckily I haven't watched most of the Disney + or apple TV shows

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Glad I didn't check this out, I was excited for this since I watched season 1 multiple times but this sounds like garbage. Luckily I haven't watched most of the Disney + or apple TV shows
Well, you've really missed out on For All Mankind, Severance, and Silo.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
They did the whole book in S1. This is one of those cases where S2 should have been nuked from orbit at the concept stage. And damn do I miss Terry Pratchett. Guy had an amazing wit and sense of humor.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users