Good Omens

Kiki

Log Wizard
I thought it was pretty bad honestly. They seem to leave out all the subtleties and jokes. I'm thinking the 4 horseman in the bar were at least 3 scenes and they gutted most of the conversations but it's been awhile. Death is a bit meh, even War I found wishing there was more. I thought the book was hilarious but this was pretty tame imo. I find myself souring on Gaimans visual works.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Ya they really set the biblical satire to 11 on this season but they are not completely wrong.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I saw a bunch headlines about the two being gay the last week lol
There are a lot in the fandom of the series (not so much in the fandom of the book) that seem to have an incredible level of intense desire for these two characters to be gay rather than lifelong friends.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I saw a bunch headlines about the two being gay the last week lol
Seems like 90% of the characters on the show are gay. They also had their token trans and cripple. Of course there were body positive fatties and most of the women are ugly (only two attractive woman in the whole show that weren't extras).

An Angel with a congenital disease, along with the other Angels in command:
2023-07-28 21.22.40 www.amazon.com 04973a96d391.png

Last edited:

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Seems like 90% of the characters on the show are gay. They also had their token trans and cripple. Of course there were body positive fatties and most of the women are ugly (only two attractive woman in the whole show that weren't extras).

An Angel with a congenital disease, along with the other Angels in command:
View attachment 484399
I like to think of this as them (unintentionally) driving home the joke which they have made in a round about way about how Angels are so detached from the human experience they don't really know how to look like real and inconspicuous humans for the most part. None of these three are succeeding on any level at "blending in" which one would think would be a key priority for angels walks amongst the mortals...

velk

Trakanon Raider
There are a lot in the fandom of the series (not so much in the fandom of the book) that seem to have an incredible level of intense desire for these two characters to be gay rather than lifelong friends.

In fairness, while there is no relationship between them, Aziraphale's description in the book is literally that he gave the impression that 'he was gayer than a treeful of monkeys on nitrous oxides', so it's not like there's no background for that.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Got around to starting season 2. I've said it before and I'll say it again Jon Hamm is a terrible actor

Haus

<Silver Donator>
In fairness, while there is no relationship between them, Aziraphale's description in the book is literally that he gave the impression that 'he was gayer than a treeful of monkeys on nitrous oxides', so it's not like there's no background for that.
Well apparently you are more tuned into this world than i am...

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
s2 is ok. been a while since I seen s1 to compare. sheen/tenet do great together.
the show is very gay. and I dont even mean the leads. I mean out of the cast of like 20, 15 are gay. the show goes out its way to have gay couples everywhere. a b plot is them trying to get two lesbians to fall in love.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user